Teemo makes the move into imports
- 3 into 1. Alderman, Kellie // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p16
Features Lincolnshire, England-based furniture manufacturer Teemo. Owners of the company; Company background; Target market of the company; Type of furniture manufactured; Growth prospects for the company.
- Entegris to Consolidate Facilities. // Electronic News;5/9/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 19, pN.PAG
Reports on the plan of materials integrity management company Entegris to realign some of its production and administrative efforts to increase manufacturing efficiencies and asset utilization. Expenses for completing the realignment; Expectation on annual operating cost savings; Possibility...
- February Manufacturing Slower but Strong. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Apr2005, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the economic activity of the U.S. manufacturing sector in February 2005. Rate of orders and products; Strength of exports and imports; Decline in production.
- OECD ÃœLKELERÄ°NDE Ä°MALAT SANAYÄ°NDE BÄ°RÄ°M EMEK MALÄ°YETLERÄ° YAKINSIYOR MU? Ceylan, Reşat // Marmara University Journal of the Faculty of Economic & Administ;Jun2010, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p105
In this study, it is scrutinized that the unit costs in production industries of 25 OECD countries between 1970:1 - 2009:2 periods, and a micro convergence research is conducted. In the article, ADF unit root test, which is based on Bernard Durlauf (1996), and for the slope of trend fuction,...
- Manufacturers expect to cut production. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;02/09/2001, p2
Reports that the manufacturing industries in North America are expected to decrease production output in the first quarter of 2001. Industries which are forecasted to influence the production decrease; Problems being faced by the manufacturing sector; Possible effect of the production decrease...
- PRODUCT INNOVATION IN EARLY MODERN LONDON. Styles, John // Past & Present;Aug2000, Vol. 168 Issue 1, p124
Explores the process of product innovation in early modern England. Details on the economic transformation of London; Importance of object physical attributes; Issues of product identity and differentiation; Sectors of production and marketing.
- Manufacturing output decreased in August. // Corridor Business Journal;10/4/2010, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p5
The article focuses on the 1.4 percent decline in the Chicago Fed Midwest Manufacturing Index for the month of August 2010 due to a regional automobile sector output decline of 6.9 percent.
- Economic Analysis of Manufacturing Costs of Pellet Production in the Republic of Ireland Using Non-Woody Biomass. Anthony Nolan; McDonnell, Kevin; Devlin, Ger J.; Carroll, John P.; Finnan, John // Open Renewable Energy Journal;2010, Vol. 3, p1
An economic analysis of a non-woody biomass pelleting process was performed for conditions in the Republic of Ireland. The analysis considered the establishment, harvest, storage and drying costs of the feedstock's on-farm, together with transportation costs to the processing plant and the costs...
- ALCOA'S MASSENA EAST PLANT WILL KEEP OPERATING. // Metal Center News;Feb2003, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p51
Provides information on an agreement between Alcoa Primary Metals and the New York Power Authority that will allow Massena East Smelter plant to keep operating as part of Alcoa's long-term production strategy. Restructure of work processes and job requirements to streamline production of...