A call to bloggers (not a running group)
- One Hundred Ideas Before Lunch. Perico, Kaja // Psychology Today;May/Jun2008, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p7
The article focuses on blogs.psychologytoday.com, the blog site of the magazine "Psychology Today." According to the article, the site's writers range from academic stars and upstarts to science journalists you know from these pages to a woman chronicling daily life through the lens of...
- Great "Expectations.". Petrova, Maria; Houser, Joyce // Psychology Today;May/Jun2010, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p7
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "The Expectations Trap," by Colette Dowling in the April 2010 issue.
- EDITORS' NOTE. // Biography: An Interdisciplinary Quarterly;Spring2008, Vol. 31 Issue 2, piii
The article offers information on the journal "Biography: An Interdisciplinary Quarterly." According to the author, the "Annual Annotated Bibliography of Life Writing" is the most used part of the journal. Some of the popular articles came from "regular" issues which are "Reviewed Elsewhere,"...
- Introducing the SM blog. Bagshaw, Steve // Supply Management;3/29/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the launching of the "Supply Management" periodical blog. The blog has the potential to transform the way in which the team of the periodical communicates with the readers. It will also make it easier for the readers to respond to issues in the profession. A fresh subject...
- ATTACK OF THE BLOG BOYS! Zimmerman, Julie Irwin // Cincinnati Magazine;Feb2005, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p92
The article presents information about three Cincinnati, Ohio, bloggers--Nick Spencer, Brian Griffin and Nate Livingston. These three bloggers have an opinion about almost everything. One night in early December, thieves broke into alchemize, a bar in Over-the-Rhine. It was not exactly a...
- CLEO'S NEXT TOP BLOGGER. // Cleo;Dec2008, p36
Several blogs from Australia are discussed including sugartownblog.com, sexandthe30s.com and one from Jo Thornely.
- We Generate Our Own Hope. // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;2011, Vol. 77, p1
A blog related to the 2011 diary entries of the periodical is presented.
- To Blog or Not to Blog. Kissing, Steve // Cincinnati;May2007, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p74
The article presents the views of the author on blogs. According to the author, blogging can be very addictive and time-consuming. The author claims that blogging is responsible for ruining untold numbers of friendships and relationships. The author has expressed that the quality of writing...
- Personalizaci&oacuet;n del discurso: el potencial de los weblog en la esfera pï¿½blica. Alem�n, Jos� Lu� Requejo // Revista de Comunicaciï¿½n;2004, Vol. 3, p118
Born in the last decade of 20th century, weblogs have turned into a phenomenon that comes out of what, until now we have known as wide, heterogeneous and disperse borders of mass communication. Supported on RSS format (Really Simple Sindication, XML's dialect), weblogs are changing the way users...