Alkaptonuria and photography: a patient's urine tells the story
- Performance of a flat-panel detector in the detection of artificial erosive changes: comparison with conventional screen-film and storage-phosphor radiography. Ludwig, Karl; Henschel, Andreas; Bernhardt, Thomas M.; Lenzen, Horst; Wormanns, Dag; Diederich, Stefan; Heindel, Walter // European Radiology;Jun2003, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p1316
The purpose of this study was to compare a large-area, direct-readout, flat-panel detector system with a conventional screen-film system, a storage-phosphor system, and a mammography screen-film system with regard to the detection of artificial bone erosions simulating rheumatoid disease, and to...
- Commercial space's sharp new image. Anselmo, Joseph C. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/31/2000, Vol. 152 Issue 5, p52
Reports on developments in the use of space imaging technology after the United States government allowed private companies to take close-up pictures from outer space. Companies investing in the space imaging technology with profit in mind; Examples of the close-up photographs taken by imagery...
- Color Projected Image. Cowles, Larry // PSA Journal;Jan2010, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p40
The article offers tips on how photographers can start their own Color Projected Image Division (CPID) study group.
- WELCOME. Billimoria, H. S. // Smart Photography;Jun2015, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses the fashion photography in the imaging industry.
- Photo Impressionism. Kolonia, Peter // Popular Photography;Sep2010, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p52
The article offers step-by-step instructions on how to take photographs of flowers with condensation visual effects.
- Photo Play. Lepage, Rick // Macworld;Jun2002, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p9
Offers views on digital imaging in photography. List of imaging technologies; Benefits from investing in a photo printer; Convenience of an online printing service.
- PRO Bows Branded Imaging Accessories. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/11/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p28
Reports that a buying group of independent imaging retailers Photographic Research Organization (PRO) has introduced three PRO-branded digital imaging accessories.
- PSA and the future. Streich, John // PSA Journal;Dec93, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p28
Presents electronic imaging as a new approach to photography. Committee duties; Methods of digital imaging; Benefits.
- PHOTOSHOP LAYER MASKS. Warren, Charlie // Amateur Astronomy Magazine;Spring2014, Issue 82, p64
The article offers step-by-step instructions for processing astronomical images using Adobe Photoshop's Masks and Layers tools which involves overlaying short and long exposures, selecting a brush tool to paint in areas, and using a lasso tool to mask areas in the short exposure image.