`It Makes Devastating Moments in Life Easier.'
- COSMOPOLITAN TO BE PART OF MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/6/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 36, pP12
The article reports on the deal of the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas operators in Nevada with Marriott International to market the 3.9 billion hotel-casino as part of is Autograph Collection portfolio.
- Cosmo gets Marriott's marketing muscle. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/6/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 36, pP12
The article provides information about the deal between the operators of Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Nevada and Marriott International, which involves the inclusion of Cosmopolitan in Marriott's Autograph Collection of luxury independent hotels and resorts.
- Marriott roles out meetings plan. Feder, Laura-Koss // Hotel & Motel Management;3/7/94, Vol. 209 Issue 4, p11
Reports that Marriott Hotels, Resorts and Suites is implementing standardized corporate-meetings program at all its hotels. Launching of the Marriott Meetings Network; Formation of the program.
- Marriott debuts Philly `palace'. // Hotel & Motel Management;2/20/95, Vol. 210 Issue 3, p3
Reports that Marriott Hotels, Resorts and Suites opened the $200 million Philadelphia Marriott, known to management members as `The Palace.'
- Marriott rolls out Fairfield Suites product. Koss-Feder, Laura // Hotel & Motel Management;4/1/96, Vol. 211 Issue 6, p1
Reports on Fairfield Suites, an economy-type extension of the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Hotels & Resorts in Bethesda, Maryland. Additional amenities; Feature rooms; Franchising plans for the Fairfield Suites.
- First step taken for Marriott move. // Hotel & Motel Management;04/06/98, Vol. 213 Issue 6, p1
Focuses on approval of the restructuring plans of Marriott International. Changes to be implemented under the plan.
- Marriott International enters Armenian market. // Hotel & Motel Management;12/14/98, Vol. 213 Issue 21, p6
Reports that Marriott International will manage the Hotel Armenia in Yerevan, Armenia.
- Marriott marks, 1,500th. G.W. // Lodging Hospitality;Jul98, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p24
Announces the initiation of San Francisco based Par 55 Hotel into the Renaissance group of companies, owned by Marriott International. Number of hotels this marks for Marriott; Comments from J.W. Marriott Junior, chief executive officer and company chairman of Marriott International;...
- Marriott Intl. named most `family-friendly'. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/30/96, Vol. 30 Issue 38, p16
Reports that `Business Week' magazine has names Marriott International as one of the ten most family-friendly companies in the United States.