Cessna Helps Build Lives
- Cessna gearing up its pilot centers. Goyer, Robert // Flying;Sep98, Vol. 125 Issue 9, p37
Unveils the planned reestablishment and upgrade of Cessna's network of Cessna Pilot Centers (CPC). Features of the CD-ROM-based course which would be the centerpiece of the CPC; Plans of the company to help out its CPC operators; Financing programs for Cessna's single-engine airplanes.
- A Roar from The Sky: Air-Mindedness in Wichita, 1908-1950. Miner, Craig // Journal of the West;Jan91, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p37
Traces the history of the aviation industry in Wichita, Kansas. Economic opportunity represented by the aircraft; News coverage by 'The Wichita Eagle'; Establishment of aircraft plants, such as Cessna Aircraft Co.; Opening of a municipal airport; Public enthusiasm for the industry.
- Cessna and TAG Form CitationShares. Benenson, Tom; Goyer, Robert // Flying;Oct2000, Vol. 127 Issue 10, p40
Reports on the formation of the shared-ownership program CitationShares through a partnership between Cessna Aircraft and TAG Aviation USA.
- Orders off again. Lavitt, Michael O. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/15/1993, Vol. 139 Issue 20, p13
Reports on a decline in shipments in the American general aviation sector in the third quarter of 1993. Layoff and reassignment of Cessna's workers; Forecast on aircraft shipments; Shipments of business turboprops.
- Cessna's `new' singles. Collogan, David // Business & Commercial Aviation;Nov94, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p86
Reports on the resumption of light aircraft production by Cessna Aircraft Company. Use of old design platforms; Pricing structure for piston-powered models; Equipment improvements.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Asian Aviation Magazine;Feb2012, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p18
The article reports that Cessna Aircraft has Co. launched a safety initiative to educate 100- and 200 series single engine piston aircraft owners around the world.
- Cessna 172 Selected by Civil Aviation Flying University of China. // Flying;Nov2005, Vol. 132 Issue 11, p61
Reports on the acquisition of 42 Cessna Aircraft Co. 172 Skyhawks by the Civil Aviation Flying University of China for its flight training program. Features of the Skyhawks; Schedule of the delivery of planes.
- INSIDE BUSINESS Aviation. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/9/2006, Vol. 164 Issue 2, p41
The article presents information on the developments related to the aviation industry. Flightsafety International Inc.(FSI) officials say that this year's simulator deliveries should outpace 2005's, when FSI delivered 54. The FAA has awarded type certification to Raytheon Aircraft Co. for its...
- Perfect Practice. Hopkins, Jay // Flying;Oct99, Vol. 126 Issue 10, p58
Focuses on flight training in the United States. Overview of the training; Return of Cessna Aircraft Company, to general aviation; Objectives for the training materials being produced by King Schools; Information on the multimedia training system, Cleared for Take-Off, produced by King Schools.