Creating Worker Competency Roadmaps
- From The San Diego Business Journal. Frisch, Randy C. // San Diego Business Journal;8/20/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 34, pS15
The article offers the author's insights on the human resource (HR) professionals who were recognized during the HR Professional of the Year and Best Places to Work events.
- Valspar Celebrates 50 Years of Fluropon PVDF Resin-based Coatings. // Coatings World;Apr2015, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p12
The article announces that Valspar Corp., provider of Fluropon polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) resin-based coatings, is celebrating its golden anniversary in 2015.
- Editorial. Carazo, José Antonio // Capital Humano;Dec2010, Vol. 23 Issue 249, p3
No abstract available.
- Sovereign acquires Valspar packaging-coatings unit. // Paint & Coatings Industry;May99, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p21
Reports that Chicago, Illinois-based coatings manufacturer Pierce & Stevens Corp. has agreed to acquire The Valspar Corp.'s flexible packaging coatings business.
- Valspar drops wood coatings in Mexico. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;2/16/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p28
Reports that the U.S. coatings supplier Valspar has stopped producing wood furniture coatings at its plant in Monterrey, Mexico. Continued production of industrial coatings; Purchase of the plant by Lilly Industrials which was later acquired by Valspar; Increased regulation of chemical...
- Valspar to Acquire Dexter Packaging-Coatings Unit. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Oct98, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p28
Reports on The Valspar Corp.'s agreement to acquire Dexter Corp.'s worldwide packaging coatings business. Types of coatings manufactured; Terms of the acquisition deal; Future growth plans.
- Valspar 1Q earnings up 4.7%. // Furniture/Today;3/26/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p212
The article reports that Minneapolis, Minnesota-based furniture coatings and finishes supplier Valspar Corp. said that its sales increased by 10.3 percent in its first quarter which ended on January 26, 2007 while earning were up 4.7 percent. The company's worldwide sales totaled $694.5 million...
- Valspar announces expansion of its R&D campus in Minneapolis. // Coatings World;Nov2012, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on the expansion of Valspar Corp.'s research and development campus to develop coatings technologies and applications in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It reveals that the expansion will create the right environment for customer and supplier collaboration for new coatings...
- Valspar opens powder coatings production plant in China. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2007, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p20
he article reports on a new powder coatings production facility opened by Valspar next to its liquid coatings plant in Jiading, China. The new plant will have a total of 51,000 square feet of space. This expansion will allow the company's customers on China to benefit from faster product...