Volunteerism Spurs Results
- Fannie Answers Foes, Raises Questions. Anason, Dean // American Banker;3/19/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 53, p7
Reports on the commitment of U.S. Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) chairman and chief executive officer Franklin D. Raines to understand financial services market. Business performance of Fannie Mae in 2000; Concerns about the financing for loans to Hispanics.
- Conspicuous Spending. // American Banker;11/6/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 215, p7
The article reports that the government sponsored enterprise Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association) spent $6,000 on a golf outing in September 2008, despite the 2008 U.S. credit crisis and large financial losses suffered by Fannie Mae at the same time. An e-mail sent by Fannie Mae...
- Lenders See Pros, Cons in Fannie Subprime Move . BROCKMAN, JOSHUA // American Banker;10/11/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 195, p16
Reports on the mixed reactions of subprime lenders to the Federal National Mortgage Association's (Fannie Mae) effort to underwrite A-minus loans. Features of Fannie Mae's Timely Payment Rewards mortgage; Concerns about Fannie Mae's encroachment of the subprime lending market; Plan of other...
- Meet Fannie and Freddie. Fickes, Mike // National Real Estate Investor;Jun2001, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p107
Features the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) and Federal Home Loan Mortgage Association (Freddie Mac), two financing companies in the United States' multifamily housing industry. Amount of multifamily mortgages purchased by Fannie Mae from lenders in 2000; Information on the...
- Raines Has a Few Words for GSE Bashers. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;5/1/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 83, p20
Reports on the comments of chairman and chief executive officer of Fannie Mae Corp. Franklin D. Raines on lobbyists in Washington. Negative impact of lobbying on the company's business.
- Fannie's Online Venture Riles FM Watch. // American Banker;4/20/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 76, p10
Reports on FM Watch Coalition's criticism of MORNETPlus Connector, a partnership between the Federal National Mortgage Association and two technology companies that created an online network of service providers for mortgage lenders in the United States. Alleged encroachment of the...
- At Fannie Mae, training is the key to creating a successful flexible work environment. Holik, Susan Z. // Corporate University Review;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p28
Discusses the business-based approach of Fannie Mae in creating a flexible work environment. Developing set of guiding principles; Approach of ensuring the success of both employees and their managers; Separate training for managers and employees; Flexible scheduling.
- Fannie's REO Sales Spike as VP Resigns. Muolo, Paul // American Banker;6/10/2011, Vol. 176 Issue F322, p8
Brief information is given about Fannie Mae housing finance agency which sold 62, 814 foreclosed properties in first-quarter 2011 and confirmed the resignation of executive Tiffany Davis-Fletcher.
- HR puts stronger emphasls on pay. // Employee Benefit News;Jun2011, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p14
The article reports on the stronger focus on pay issues of more than 40% of senior human resources (HR) professionals from financial services firms compared to other HR changes, based on the survey conducted by Towers Watson & Co.