Trainers Prove Many Heads Are Better Than One
- Is it worth clubbing together? Flood, Gary // IT Training;Oct2003, p32
A growing number of organisations have started co-operating to buy e-learning content. The starting point is almost always to save money. A well-regarded consortium pursuing this approach is Ohio-based Learnshare, a team of 26 of the biggest U.S. companies. The group is reckoned to spend dollars...
- A Walk in the Park. Mayberry, Jonnatha // Pharmaceutical Processing;Apr2012, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p22
The article announces that National Institute for Bioprocessing Research and Training (NIBRT) has received the 2012 Facility of the Year Award's (FOYA) Special Recognition for Novel Collaboration award.
- New award recognizes Canada-U.S. business partners. // Canadian Banker;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p8
Announces the Award for Canadian-American Business Achievement, an award intended to bring recognition to business partnerships between Canada and the United States. Sponsors; Criteria selection; Contact information.
- Scarborough named UK's most enterprising place. // Regeneration & Renewal;10/24/2008, p8
The article announces that the Scarborough Renaissance Partnership has received the most entrepreneurial place award in Great Britain in the 2008 Enterprising Britain.
- Five managed care partnerships honored. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jul97, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p23
Presents five partnerships between employers and managed care organizations that were recognized for excellence in their collaborative relationships. Recipients of the Astra Merck-National Managed Health Care Congress (NMHCC) Partnership Award; Award they received.
- AMC Wins Defense Award. // Modern Casting;Mar2012, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p80
The article announces that the American Metalcasting Consortium (AMC) has gained the Defense Manufacturing Achievement Award at the 2011 Defense Manufacturing Conference in Anaheim,California.
- Chamber seeks outstanding business/education partnerships. // Crain's Detroit Business;05/08/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p29
Reports the solicitation for nominations of the Business/Education Partnership Excellence Awards by the Detroit Regional Chamber in Michigan.
- Wireless Washtenaw wins tech collaboration award. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;5/14/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p21
The article announces that Wireless Washtenaw, a partnership of various universities and private sectors, has received the Midwest Collaboration Award given at the annual Midwest Technology Leaders conference in Rochester, Michigan.
- Trane Recognizes Top Distributors. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/4/2012, Vol. 246 Issue 5, p5
The article reports on the presentation of the Pacesetter awards to Trane Co. Inc.'s five channel partners who have exceeded their performance on sales channels, acknowledging both dealer sales offices (DSO) and independent wholesale distributors (IWD) in Tyler, Texas.