Relying on Faith to Rebuild a Business
- Malden Mills celebrates rebuilding. // Colourage;May98, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p64
Reports on Malden Mills' groundbreaking of its textile manufacturing building on September 14, 1997.
- Feuerstein raising cash to retain Malden Mills. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;2/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p1
Reports on Malden Mills Industries Inc. chief executive officer Aaron Feuerstein's signing of a deal with senior lenders to help the man-made fleece producer emerge from Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the U.S. Funds required by the company to emerge from bankruptcy; Malden's dispute with creditors...
- Malden Mills plans Ch. 11 reorganization, then sale. // Furniture/Today;1/22/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p87
The article reports that Lawrence, Massachusetts-based fabric supplier Malden Mills will reorganize under Chapter 11. The firm will continue operating during the reorganization. It has struggled financially since a fire in December 1995 destroyed its main plant. It supplies Polartec fleece and...
- TW's 1997 leader of the year: Aaron Feuerstein. McCurry, John W. // Textile World;Oct97, Vol. 147 Issue 10, p35
Profiles Malden Mills owner Aaron Feuerstein, recipient of `Textile World' magazine's 1997 Leader of the Year award. Influence of grandfathers' teachings on Feuerstein's leadership style; Emphasis on research and development to produce high-technology fabrics; Recovery from the 1995 fire that...
- Polartec. Krol, Carol // Advertising Age;6/30/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 26, ps36
The article focuses on the marketing strategy used by Malden Mills Industries Inc. to promote its Polartec fabric. The company spent $2.6 million in advertising during 1996, mostly in magazines. But the company gained most of its media exposure from chief executive officer Aaron Feuerstein's...
- Malden Awaiting Court Decision On Chap. 11 Exit. Malone, Scott // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/1/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 68, p5
Reports on the anticipation of the textile firm Malden Mills Industries Inc. for the decision on the bankruptcy proceedings in Worcester, Massachusetts. Terms of the reorganization plan of the firm; Role of David Costello in the company.
- Swatches. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/31/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 43, p18
Presents news briefs related to the textile industry in the United States, as of August 31, 1999. Includes Malden Mills Industries Inc.'s receipt of a credit upgrade from Moody's Investors Service; Charity reception planned to open the Vintage Fashion and Antique Textile Show in New York City;...
- Malden Mills, Hoechst Celanese team up for fabric. McCurry, John // Textile World;Mar94, Vol. 144 Issue 3, p92
Reports on Malden Mills' joint venture with Hoechst Celanese Textile Fibers Group. Introduction of new fabric technologies.
- Textile World News. Rodie, Janet Bealer // Textile World;Jan2002, Vol. 152 Issue 1, p12
Presents news in textile industry as of January 2002. Acquisition of the open-end spinning and package-dyeing business of Glen Raven Inc. by National Spinning Co. Inc.; Fund received by the Massachusetts-based Malden Mills Industries Inc. from its lenders; Textile facilities that will be opened...