Molex Makes Global HR Look Easy
- From The San Diego Business Journal. Frisch, Randy C. // San Diego Business Journal;8/20/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 34, pS15
The article offers the author's insights on the human resource (HR) professionals who were recognized during the HR Professional of the Year and Best Places to Work events.
- Editorial. Carazo, José Antonio // Capital Humano;Dec2010, Vol. 23 Issue 249, p3
No abstract available.
- Order uptick gives Molex needed lift. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;11/01/99, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p16
Reports on the rise in the orders for Chicago, Illinois-based Molex Inc.'s electronic connectors. Possible increase in the company's revenues; Molex as the second largest connector company in the world; Decrease in the prices of electronic connectors.
- Molex embarks on ambitious expansion; $375 mil. on hand. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;10/30/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p43
Details the expansion plans of Lisle, Illinois-based electronic products manufacturer U.S. Molex Inc. Six factories to be opened by the company in various countries; Factors fuelling the growth of the company.
- Creating Worker Competency Roadmaps. Sunoo, Brenda Paik // Workforce (10928332);Mar1999, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p72
Focuses on the human resources (HR) management department of coatings maker Valspar Corp. which is the 1999 winner of the Optimas Award for Service from the `Workforce' magazine. How improving worker competencies and skills began; Corporate principle; Advantage from aptitude tests for...
- Bumper crop expected for 2006 HRINZ HR Awards. // Human Resources Magazine;Oct/Nov2006, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p19
The article provides information on the 2006 HRINZ HR Awards in New Zealand. It comments on the number of nominations received for the new category, Young HR Practitioner of the Year. It states that the nominees will be judged on their ability to influence, innovate and enhance the image of...
- Best Place to Work in HR proves size isn't everything. Dempsey, Karen // Personnel Today;10/23/2007, p14
The article presents the author's comments about the inaugural Best Places to Work in HR Awards in Great Britain which were sponsored by the journal "Personnel Today." The author says that the unique feature of these awards is that the winners are decided by the employees in the human resources...
- Officially the best places to work. // Personnel Today;9/2/2008, p27
The article provides information about the Best Places to Work in Human Resource (HR) Awards. These awards in association with search and selection firm Courtenay HR, are geared towards giving Great Britain's best HR departments a chance to show the potential of the employees. Participating...
- The 2012 Archer Awards. // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/6/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p0017
The article offers information on Menorah Park Center for Senior Living director for human resources Jamie Herbst, one of the nominees for the 2012 Archer Awards for achievements in human resources.