How HR Supports Knowledge Sharing
- Buckman in agreement. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/30/98, Vol. 254 Issue 22, p41
Focuses on specialty chemicals maker Buckman Laboratories' agreement with Cytec Industries Inc. for the global distribution rights to Polyflex micropolymer retention aids.
- Business Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/06/99, Vol. 256 Issue 23, p33
Presents news briefs related to the chemical industry in the United States as of December 1999. VWR Scientific Product's donation of life science equipment and supplies to the BioPharmaceutical Technology Institute; Buckman Laboratories' Memphis, Tennessee manufacturing plant as recipient of...
- specialties. // Chemical Week;1/10/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 2, p24
Provides updates on the specialty chemicals industry as of January 10, 2001. Pharmaceutical ingredients production plant sold by the company Aventis to BC Biochemie; Paint and coating additives introduced by Polyacryl for waterbone systems; Construction of a plant and office complex of Buckman...
- Ingredients Makers Face Tough Customers. Moore, Samuel K.; Hume, Claudia // Chemical Week;5/12/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 18, p28
Examines the status of specialty chemicals sector in the international scene. Effects of customer consolidation; Issues that are putting pressure to ingredients makers; Issue of pricing in the biocides used in water treatment of Algroup Lonza; Benefits that Buckman Laboratories expect from...
- The next steps in enzymatic stickles control. Jones, David R. // Pulp & Paper;Jun2008, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p21
The article offers information on the enzymatic stickies control agents, Optimyze product line and the Optimyze Plus line, from Buckman.
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Chemical Market Reporter;09/04/2000, Vol. 258 Issue 10, p37
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of September 4, 2000. Appointment of Austin Chemical Company Inc. by Britain-based Onyx Scientific as its United States representative; Reorganization of Kemiron Inc.; Increase in the size of the customer service department of Buckman Laboratories.
- Buckman Labs Rides the Changes. Hunter, David // Chemical Week;4/25/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 17, p40
Focuses on Buckman Laboratories, a family-owned business that supplies paper chemical and manufactures pulp and paper. Competitors in business; Sales in year 2000; Overview on the role of the Buckman family in managing the business.
- business In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;4/1/2002, Vol. 261 Issue 13, p30
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of April 1, 2002. Contract extension of Planalytics Inc. granted by Dow Hydrocarbons and Resources Inc.; Agreement among Rohm and Haas Co., Acti-Chem Specialties Inc. and Thor Chemie GmbH; Launching of the Mosaic system by Buckman Laboratories...
- Leather lab. // Chemical Week;11/8/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 17, p51
Reports on Buckman Laboratories' plan to build a leather laboratory in Brazil as part of its efforts to be a global provider to the leather industry. Laboratory as the company's first new international research facility outside Memphis, Tennessee.