The HR Side of Sears' Comeback
- Textiles lead rollout in Sears' new program. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;10/21/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the launch of 'Whole Home' a three-tier home fashions program by Sears. Features of the new program; Prices set for the cloth brands; Percentage of business generated by national brands.
- Sears hable EspaÃ±ol, ?y usted? Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;2/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p2
Focuses on Sears Roebuck & Co.'s strategy to reach the Latin American market in the U.S. Insights from Sears executives on communicating and catering to the Latino market; Diversity of the market; Components of the company's marketing strategy.
- Despite bad buzz, O&M wins more Sears business. Fitzgerald, K. // Advertising Age;6/22/92, Vol. 63 Issue 25, p4
Reports that Sears, Roebuck & Co. awarded another piece of business to Ogilvy & Mather, Chicago agency of record for the Sears Merchandise Group. Move is seen as Sears' vote of confidence; Does not mean that Sears' advertising is without problems; Comments.
- Sears looking beyond malls for major gains. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;5/27/96, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p50
Reports on Sears Roebuck & Co.'s plans to expand beyond its mainstay shopping mall base. Renewed focus on merchandising; Increase in mall sales in 1995; Improved assortment of merchandise; Comments from chairman Arthur C. Martinez; Emphasis on off-the-mall home and auto-related stores.
- Beauty side of Sears. // Chain Store Age;Feb96, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p28
Reports on Sears, Roebuck and Co.'s continued efforts to focus on its softer side. Line of beauty products rolled out; Services offered.
- Sears co-brands with a twist. // Chain Store Age;Nov96, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p44
Reports on the co-branding program of Sears, Roebuck and Co. with Mastercard. Rebates on the use of their cards; Areas covered by the campaign.
- Circle of Beauty squares off at Sears. Omelia, Johanna // DCI;Nov95, Vol. 157 Issue 5, p32
Reports on Sears Roebuck & Co.'s launching of its Circle of Beauty brand. Comments on the arrangements between the two companies from Pierre Rogers, president and chief executive officer of Circle of Beauty; Reason why many products are introduced all at once; Information on brands under Circle...
- Sears to add three New York sites. // Discount Store News;1/16/95, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p2
Reports that Sears, Roebuck and Co. will gain three store locations in metro New York in two separate transactions.
- Sears sponsors Super Bowl charity. // Discount Store News;1/16/95, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p13
Reports that Sears will sponsor Legends Bowl I, a benefit game with flag football rules, on January 25, 1995 at the Miami Beach Convention Center.