Modified sitz baths for nonspecific urethritis
- Urethral mucosal prolapse in young girls: A report of nine cases in Cotonou. Fiogbe, M. A.; Hounnou, G. M.; Koura, A.; Agossou-Voyeme, K. A. // African Journal of Paediatric Surgery;Jan-Apr2011, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p12
Background: Urethral mucosal prolapse is rare. This condition may be confused with tumour or sexual abuse in girls. This study aims at reporting the pathology presentation and therapeutic options of urethral prolapse in girls. Materials and Methods: A retrospective study was undertaken from...
- DOLLY doctor. // Dolly;
Answers several questions about oral sex. Definition of terms used in oral sex; Health risk posed by herpes to women; Methods that can be used to increase pleasure during oral sex.
- Prolonged Leptospira Urinary Shedding in a 10-Year-Old Girl. Chow, Emilie; Deville, Jaime; Nally, Jarlath; Lovett, Michael; Nielsen-Saines, Karin // Case Reports in Pediatrics;2012, p1
We present a case of leptospirosis in a previously healthy girl following a trip to Costa Rica. While she was clinically asymptomatic, she had spirochetes cultured from her urine six weeks following her trip. Prolonged urinary shedding following infection with Leptospira is possible in humans...
- A new approach to female urethral syndrome. // American Family Physician;10/1/96, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p1704
Presents a summary of the article `A New Approach to Female Urethral Syndrome,' by R.f Gittes, and F.M. Nakamura, from Western Journal of Medicine dated 1996.
- Mycardial Calcification Caused by Secondary Hyperparathyroidsim Due to Dietary Deficiency of Calcium and Vitamin D. Zaidi, A. N.; Ceneviva, G. D.; Phipps, L. M.; Dettorre, M. D.; Mart, C. R.; Thomas, N. J. // Pediatric Cardiology;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p460
A 6-year-old girl presented with respiratory distress. Chest radiographs exhibited calcifications in the mediastinum. Further imaging revealed extensive cardiac calcifications on computed tomography of the chest. The laboratory parameters were consistent with findings of secondary...
- Prinzmetal Angina in a Teenage Girl. Jefferies, J. L.; Treistman, B. // Pediatric Cardiology;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p486
Discusses the case of a 13-year-old girl who was diagnosed with prinzmetal angina. Medical history of the patient; Manifestations of the disease; Medications administered to the patient.
- incredible skin makeovers. // Seventeen;Oct2008, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p92
This article presents several skincare makeovers in teenagers. It relates the story of a teenage girl who always have pimples along her hairline and cheeks. It was suggested that she use a strong face wash with the maximum amount of benzoyl peroxide to kill the bacteria on her skin, plus...
- Menstrual Hygiene and Reproductive Morbidity in Adolescent Girls in Dehradun, India. Juyal, R.; Kandpal, S. D.; Semwal, J. // Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science;Apr2014, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p170
Context: In India, adolescent girls face serious health problem due to socio-economic, environmental and cultural conditions as well as gender discrimination. A vast majority of girls in India are suffering from either general or reproductive morbidities. Unhygienic practices during menstruation...
- Does Tobacco Consumption Influence Outcome of Oral Mucosa Graft Urethroplasty? Sinha, Rahul Janak; Singh, Vishwajeet; Sankhwar, S. N. // Urology Journal;Nov2010, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p45
Introduction: In a prospective study, outcome of oral mucosa graft urethroplasty (OMGU) was assessed in patients suffering from stricture of the urethra. Materials and Methods: Patients who underwent OMGU between July 2005 and December 2007 were included in this prospective study. Forty-eight...