Munis inch up behind stable govies; $4.8 billion of paper is on the way
- Municipals Move Sideways Amid Range- Bound Treasuries, Upcoming Calendar. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32011, p2
The article presents information about the state of municipal bond market of the U.S. as of November 16, 2004. Traders said bonds were quoted around the same level as of November 12, 2004. The government bond market did not provide much support, as shorter maturities weakened and the yield curve...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Barnett, Chip; Siegel, Gary E.; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;03/06/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31090, p2
Reports developments related to bonds and the bond market in the United States as of March 2001. Anticipation of the US employment report for February; Growth of the non-manufacturing index of the National Association of Purchasing Management; Increase of treasury bill rates.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.900%, 1.400% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/28/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32991, p22
The article reports on the decline of rate of the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Department of Treasury on October 27, 2008, as the three months incurred a 0.900% high rate down from 1.250%, and the six months incurred a 1.400% high rate, down from 1.800%. The price of the 91s was...
- Visible Supply. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p45
Illustrates dollar volume of bonds expected to reach the market in 30 days in the U.S. bond market. Weekly average value of the competitive and negotiated sales of the bonds.
- General Obligation Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p45
Presents information about prices of general obligation bonds in the U.S. bond markets as of February 25, 2002. Bond ratings for California Series 2001 bonds; Intermediate price for Hawaii Series bonds; Long-term yield of Illinois first Series 2001 bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31352, p31
Presents charts depicting market indicators for bonds in the U.S. Evaluation of short-term tax-exempt yields; List of U.S. securities prices; Total returns for municipal market data.
- Strong market, almost every sector gained. // High Yield Report;04/19/99, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p4
Reports on the performance of the secondary bond market in the United States, during the week prior to April 19, 1999. Gains made by the telecommunications sector; Gains made by third-tier issuers; Increased prices in the metals sectors.
- Primary Market: Europe's Pipeline is Full, Gaming Buoyant in the US. Husband, Sarah; Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;7/23/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 29, pN.PAG
Reports on the primary market activities in the U.S. and Europe, as of July 23, 2001. Price offered by the U.S.-based company Hornbeck Marine for sale of its seven-year callable notes; Possible utilization of proceeds from sale of bonds by the company Mohegan Tribal; Reasons behind increase in...
- Northeast, California Deals Dominate New Volume. ALBAN, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;10/25/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33404, p6
The article reports on the deal of the bond issuers in the U.S. regarding the price of the bonds that will dominate most of the primary market in the country with relatively large financing.