Other Highlights . . .
- Other Highlights.... // Book Publishing Report;5/2/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p7
Highlights the publishers and its specific publications in the U.S.
- NYT, Holtzbrinck Ink Publishing Pact. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;7/17/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 29, p75
Reports on the agreement between the New York Times (NYT) Co. and Holtzbrinck Publishers that will relaunch the Times Books imprint and will expand the book publishing program of NYT. Terms of the agreement; Number of Times Books that Holtzbrinck plans to release per year; Reasons behind the...
- Holtzbrinck Wins Roaring Brook. // Publishers Weekly;5/3/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 18, p7
Reports on the acquisition of Roaring Book Press by Holtzbrinck Publishers. Number of books from Roaring that are ready to be released in fall 2004; Details of the deal.
- Holtzbrinck to Buy Roaring Brook Press. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/5/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 14, p13
Reports that Millbrook Press has reached a preliminary agreement to sell its Roaring Brook Press trade imprint to Holtzbrinck Publishers. Reason for the sale of the trade imprint; Plan of Holtzbrinck for the trade imprint; Advantage of the addition of Roaring Book Press to Holtzbrinck.
- Picador USA Finds Its Stride In Year Five. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/27/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 39, p16
Focuses on the growth of the book company, Picador USA. Increase in sales between 1996 and 1998; Relationship with publisher Farrar, Straus & Giroux; Books released in summer 1999; Publishing plans for 2000.
- Picador USA Breaks Out. Abbott, Charlotte // Publishers Weekly;11/18/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 46, p19
Announces that Picador will be devoted to paperbacks starting in 2004. Implication of the decision to drop Picador's hardcover program; Number of hardcovers to be published by the company after 2003.
- Audio Renaissance Moving to NYC. Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;9/30/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 39, p12
Announces that Holtzbrinck Publishers will move its audio division Audio Renaissance to New York City from the Los Angeles, California location in November 2002. Number of audiobooks produced by the division per year; Trade publishers of Holtzbrinck.
- Holtzbrinck's Big Plans for Kids' Market. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;1/23/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the plan of Holtzbrinck Publishers to enter the children's trade market. The mandate of chief executive officer John Sargent for the company is cited. The program that would be created for the company's expansion is described. The responsibilities of publisher Jean Feiwel...
- Feiwel Flies. Mitchell-Marell, Gabrielle // Publishers Weekly;1/1/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 1, p18
The article features publishing veteran Jean Feiwel and her new position at Holtzbrinck. CEO John Sargent and Feiwel hatched a mutually beneficial job description for Feiwel--senior vp and publisher of a new children's unit at Holtzbrinck, with two parallel responsibilities: repackaging backlist...