Politics, Policy Still Holding Lead On NYT Hardcover Nonfiction List
- Bestsellers by the NUMBERS. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;1/9/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 2, p21
The article focuses on the trends in book trade in the U.S. in 2005. Mass market during the year continued to showcase popular fiction, and it remains in the list where genre fiction, romance, mystery and science fiction were strong brands. Major publishing conglomerates such HarperCollins and...
- HarperCollins Tops Children's Lists for Second Straight Year. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2007 Supplement, Vol. 32, p1
The article focuses on various publishers which achieved several best selling children's books in 2006. They include HarperCollins Publishers Inc. which topped the list with 27 book titles. Random House Inc. ranked second with 23 book titles including authors Christopher Paolini's "Eldest" and...
- Political Titles Still Hot On NYT Hardcover Nonfiction List. // Book Publishing Report;10/25/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 41, p6
The article presents information on the New York Times hardcover nonfiction bestseller list. Political-themed titles are shining in the list with over half the titles in the top 10 connected to politics and policy. Random House Inc. has 30 books with a combined 138 weeks on the list, making it...
- 2005 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;2/14/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p8
The article presents a chart of bestsellers by publishers of 2005 Hardcover Nonfiction. Some of the publishers included in the chart are: Time Warner Books, Random House, Crown Forum, Scribner, Penguin Group USA, Penguin Press, Viking and HarperCollins.
- 2004 Paperback Fiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p8
This article presents al list of several top book publishers, alongoeth the number of their bestseller books, for the week ended June 13, 2004. The publishers included are Random House Inc., Penguin Group USA Inc., Simon & Schuster Inc., and HarperCollins Publishers Inc.
- HarperCollins, RH Battle at Top of the NYT Children's Lists. // Book Publishing Report;11/20/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 45, p5
The article offers information regarding the top performing children's books which are published by various publishing companies in New York. Harper Collins has led the competition, having three of the top five titles on the picture side. Random House Inc. has trailed, having three of the top...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;12/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p7
Presents the "New York Times" Bestseller Scorecard for the top ten publishers as of December 2003. Random House; HarperCollins; Simon & Schuster; Penguin Group USA.
- Random House and Penguin Group USA Lead In Nonfiction Hardcover. // Book Publishing Report;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p6
Reports on the domination of Random House Inc. and Penguin Group USA Inc. in the hardcover nonfiction â€œNew York Timesâ€ bestseller list in the U.S. Rank of Regnery Publishing Inc. for its John O'Neill and Jerome Corsi title â€œUnfit for Commandâ€; Number of Random House...
- Random House, Penguin Leading Paperback Fiction Category. // Book Publishing Report;11/29/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p7
Presents the ranking of various U.S. book publishers based on the bestseller list for paperback fiction of the "New York Times." Position of Random House Inc. in the bestseller list; Number of Penguin Group USA Inc.'s book titles on the paperback fiction list; Place of Simon & Schuster Inc. in...