New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List (Based on sales through 3/10/2005)
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists (For Week Ended 3/20/2005). // Book Publishing Report;3/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p6
Presents a chart depicting the list of new bestsellers according the "New York Times" for the week ended March 20, 2005 in the U.S. Book title; Author; Imprint.
- New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on USA Today top 150 bestseller list. Book type; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- 2005 Paperback Fiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p8
Presents a chart depicting 2005 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers by No. 1 Title With Longevity. Title; Author; Agent; Imprint; Weeks No.1.
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on all New York Times bestseller lists. List; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- The Red Jacket UTB : a model for co-operative textbook publishing. Hühn, Volker; Huter, Michael // Learned Publishing;Oct2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p316
UTB is a joint paperback imprint of a number of medium-sized German publishers. Its working is described, together with its financial arrangements.
- New York Times: List Changes Impact Results. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2011 Supplement, Vol. 36, p1
The article reports on the impact of the inclusion of three 10-item Graphic Books lists in August 2009 and other list changes on the results of the consolidated lists of "New York Times" (NYT) in the U.S. It discusses the increase in the number of imprints in 2010. It states that the ranking of...
- Today's YA Scene. Lodge, Sally // Publishers Weekly;11/29/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 47, p22
The article presents updates on the young adult (YA) literature market. There is a plan by Harlequin Teen to publish 16 books in 2010 after experiencing gradual growth in its list. Flux, an imprint of Llewellyn Worldwide, has posted a 90% increase in its 2010 sales and its first "New York Times"...
- Mountaineers Forms Imprints. Kinsella, Bridget // Publishers Weekly;10/1/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 39, p14
The article reports that the Mountaineers Books has launched two new imprints that will account for approximately one-third of the titles that the company releases annually. All the books published in the Braided River conservation imprint will combine the work of a photographer and author....
- Wizards of the Coast Expanding Output in Fantasy Segment. // Book Publishing Report;Jan2007, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p4
The article reports that the Wizards of the Coast Inc., one of the leading publishers of fantasy and speculative fiction, has nearly doubled title output and has a steady single-digit growth in 2006. Wizards which is best known for its Dungeons & Dragons products has published 68 titles. Its...