Random House Forms Schwartz & Wade Books With S&S Veterans
- Doubleday Broadway Takes Aim At Pop Culture With New Imprint. // Book Publishing Report;5/2/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p5
Reports on the formation Flying Point Press, a new imprint by Random House's Doubleday Broadway imprint, which focused on popular culture led by Suzanne Herz, former vice president and executive director of publicity. Publication of six nonfiction books a year; Features of the first book...
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on all New York Times bestseller lists. List; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on USA Today top 150 bestseller list. Book type; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- 2005 Paperback Fiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p8
Presents a chart depicting 2005 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers by No. 1 Title With Longevity. Title; Author; Agent; Imprint; Weeks No.1.
- The Red Jacket UTB : a model for co-operative textbook publishing. Hühn, Volker; Huter, Michael // Learned Publishing;Oct2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p316
UTB is a joint paperback imprint of a number of medium-sized German publishers. Its working is described, together with its financial arrangements.
- Del Rey: Manga Titles Account For 25% Of Annual Output. // Book Publishing Report;4/11/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p3
Reports that the manga novels of Random House Inc.'s Del Rey imprint has contributed a quarter to the company's total publishing output in 2004 in the U.S. Plan of the company to print more manga novels; Licensing agreement between Del Rey and Japan-based publishing firm Kodansha Ltd.; Total...
- The GN Imprint That Isn't. Wolk, Douglas // Publishers Weekly;3/7/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 10, p46
Reports on the publication of graphic novel imprints by Pantheon. List of graphic novels released by Pantheon; Decision of editor Dan Frank to publish books on their own terms; Difficulty in selling novels at independent stores.
- Imagination Takes Flight. Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;6/2/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 22, p21
Reports on the launching of imprint from Random House's Listening Library, bearing the Imagination Studio logo. Value of the marketing campaign which supported the imprint; Description of most releases; Background on Imagination Studio; Number of titles that will be produced under the...
- RH Kids Group Starts Spanish-Language Imprint. // Publishers Weekly;2/11/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 6, p70
Features Random House Para Ni Ã± os, the Spanish language imprint of the Random House/Golden Books Young Readers Group in the United States. Age bracket targeted by the company; book formats released under the imprint; Number of books under the 2002 list.