- California ERBs Grow to $7.87B. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31875, p1
Reports on the growth of the massive economic recovery bond sale of California. Plan of the state to sell additional economic recovery bonds; Offer of the bonds to institutional investors; Authorization of the bonds by voters to plug some of the state's accumulated and continuing budget deficits.
- Mississippi to Pay Debt Service With Cash From $100M of Tax-Credit Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32484, p40
The article reports that the state government of Mississippi will sell $100 million worth of general obligation tax-credit bonds in the bond market on October 12, 2006. The sale of the general obligation tax-credit bonds gives the state up to two years of interest-free borrowing. Also, the...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32172, p30
Presents several pending and approved bonds issued by Southwestern states as of July 12, 2005.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32172, p31
Presents a chart depicting the number of bonds and its total amount issued by Southwestern states as July 4-11, 2005.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32918, p30
Presents a chart depicting the performance of bonds of various states in the bond market in the U.S.
- Munis finish sideways but stable, awaiting supply, economic data. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;02/28/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30837, p2
Reports on the bond market developments in the United States on February 25, 2000. Volatility of government market prices; Investors' response to California's general obligation bonds; Market outlook for the week starting February 28.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32197, p27
Presents a chart depicting the performance of bonds of several states in the bond market in the U.S.
- Washington Readies Nearly $500 Million of Mostly Tax-Exempt GO Debt. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p44
Reports on the plan of Washington state to issue general obligation bonds to the bond market. Use of the proceeds to finance higher education capital costs; Affirmation of agencies of the ratings assigned to the bonds; Detection of the economic recovery of the state which contributes to a higher...
- Maryland's BAB Subsidy Payment Cut. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;5/27/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33324, p1
The article discusses the impact of the reduced Build America Bond (BAB) subsidy payment on future BAB issuance of the state government in Maryland. The author noted that the cut was made to pay off the federal government outstanding payroll taxes. However, such initiative could affect the...