Texas Utility Commission to Re-Request FA Proposals This Week
- Abu Dhabi seeks adviser for transport. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/30/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 18, p10
The article reports on the request for proposals (RFPs) issued by the Department of Transportation (DOT) to several banks to act as financial advisers for the office of funding in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- L.A. Bars Broker-Dealers in FA Bid Process, FirstSouthwest Protests. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;11/20/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34015, p1
The article informs that Los Angeles, California is seeking financial advisors for bonds issued in several categories, according to two recent requests for proposals (RFPs) issued by the city as of November 2013. It informs that the financial advisor FirstSouthwest has sent a seven-page letter...
- Empire State Development Corp. Issues REPs for Financial Team. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;2/6/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32562, p36
The article reports that Empire State Development Corp. (ESDC) has issued a request for proposals (RFP) for a new syndicate of underwriters, financial advisers, financial products providers and swap counterparties. It also released an RFP and statement of qualifications for bond counsel. The...
- Massachusetts Development Agency Seeks Financial Adviser for Subsidiary. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;3/30/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32598, p36
The article reports on the request for proposals for financial and derivative adviser for Saltonstall Building Redevelopment Corp. in Massachusetts, a subsidiary of Massachusetts Development Finance Agency. According to the report, the request for proposals is an anticipation on the upcoming...
- Atlanta looks to clear legal hurdles for pension deal; seeks underwriters. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;11/03/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30513, p3
Focuses on the city of Atlanta's solicitation of proposals from underwriters on how to sell a $400 million taxable pension bond issue. Advertisement placed by the city in `The Bond Buyer'; Mayor Bill Campbell's rationale behind the sale; Questions over the sale's legality in Georgia; Background...
- Missouri Agency Goes Competitive For $140M Road Bond Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/21/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33403, p3
The article reports on the plans of the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission to bid for the 140 million dollars refunding of top-rated senior-lien state road bonds to achieve six percent to seven percent in present-value savings in the state.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;4/24/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32864, p11
The article presents an advertisement of requests for proposals of bonds in the U.S.
- Missouri Seeks RFPs for Unemployment Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31930, p5
Reports that Missouri has issued requests for proposals for a $450 milllion unemployment trust fund revenue bond sale. Deadline for submitting proposals; Law allowing the state to borrow in the form of a bond issue or commercial loan.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32532, p13
The article presents a calendar regarding requests for proposals that have been issued in the U.S. The due date for a request for proposal for bond counsel services of Milwaukee County, Wisconsin is January 4, 2007. The Bond Counsel Services published their proposal for the District of Columbia...