Treasury to Offer Cash Managements
- Treasury to Offer $15B 11-Day Cash Management Bills. // Bond Buyer;8/26/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34167, p1
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Treasury Department to auction 15 billion U.S. dollars 11-day cash management bills on September 3, 2014 which are dated September 4 and are due on September 15.
- Treasury to Offer $19B 63-Day Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/8/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32812, p33
The article announces the plan of the Department of the Treasury to auction $19 billion Treasury bills on February 13, 2008 in the U.S. The department will be offering sixty-three-day cash management bills. According to the Treasury, the cash management bills are dated February 14 and due April...
- Treasury to Offer $11B Cash Managements Today. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;12/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32520, p2
The article focuses on the announcement that the Treasury Department will auction the $11 billion of 10-day cash management bills on December 4, 2006 in the U.S. The announcement of the offering of cash managements was given on December 1, 2006, the bills are dated December 5, 2006 and will due...
- Treasury to Offer $17B Of Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/27/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32595, p6
The article reports on the $17 billion of 17-day cash management bills to be offered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. The department announces on March 26, 2007 that it will auction the said cash management bills on March 28, 2007. The bills are dated March 30, 2007 and are due on April...
- Treasury to Offer Cash Management Bills. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/30/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31916, p2
Reports that the Treasury Department will auction 13-day cash management bills on July 1, 2004. Noncompetitive tenders.
- Treasury to Auction $15B 10-Yrs, $6B 30-Yrs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32869, p25
The article announces the auction of 10-year notes on, and 29-year, nine-month notes of the U.S. Treasury Department. The Treasury will sell $15 billion of the former notes on May 7, 2008 and $6 billion of the latter notes on May 8. It will start selling a 52-week bill each month with the...
- Treasury to Sell Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to auction multimillion-dollar of twelve-day cash management bills.
- Treasury to Offer $29B 14-Day Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32455, p28
This article reports that according to the U.S. Department of the Treasury, it will auction $29 billion of 14-day cash management treasury bills on August 30, 2006.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $11 B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/3/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32684, p2
The article reports that the Department of the Treasury will be raising $10.994 billion of new cash in the U.S. The money will be raised at a weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $39 billion for the refund of $28.006 billion in maturing securities. It is reported that...