S&P Affirms BBB-Plus on $11B of California DWR Power Bonds
- MARYLAND: Triple-A Water SRF Deal Set. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;3/31/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32846, p9
The article reports on the plan of the Maryland Water Quality Financing Administration to sell $48.6 million in revolving loan fund revenue bonds in a negotiated sale on April 9, 2008. The plan establishes a new indenture for the agency's clean water and drinking water state revolving fund....
- MICHIGAN: Water SRF Stays Triple-A. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/3/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32726, p9
The article reports on the affirmation made by Fitch Ratings Ltd., Standard & Poor's Corp., and Moody's Investors Service Inc. to their triple-A ratings for the Michigan Municipal Bond Authority's clean water state revolving fund revenue bond program. The ratings reflect the authority's strong...
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32723, p28
A chart is presented depicting the changes in bond ratings of various administrative agencies in the U.S.
- A Correction. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31961, p2
Presents a correction to the long-term credit standing rating of the New York City Transitional Finance Authority.
- A-Plus GO Sale. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/12/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31780, p29
Reports that Fitch Ratings assigned an A-plus rating to a multi-million general obligation bonds which the Oregon Department of Administration Services will sell in Oregon. Affirmation of the state's rating of outstanding debt; Completion of the proceeds of the state's sole academic health...
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p47
Presents a chart depicting prices and ratings assigned to various bonds in the U.S. as of November 5, 2001. Evaluation of 40 bonds by five municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers; Ratings of bonds in the education sector; General obligation bond ratings in various states; Ratings provided to...
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34011, p1
The article lists the regions according to comparative bond sales including Salt Lake City, Utah, Georgia and Ocean County, New Jersey.
- General Obligation Bond Prices for March 1, 2002. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31336, p45
Presents tabular information on the value of general obligation bonds of several American companies as of March 4, 2002. Information on the date of issue and maturity, price and yield of intermediate and long-term bonds; Grades of rating given to bond series of each category by three different...
- Virginia Negotiates Deals Topping $200M. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;7/11/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33745, p8
The article offers information that the Virginia Resource Authority will price 81 million U.S. dollars of bonds on July 12, 2012, and a total of more than 200 million U.S. dollars of bonds by joining the amount of another Virginia authority.