- Brita supports Bunzl in promoting a healthy lifestyle to Merrill Lynch employees. // Vending International;Jul2004, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p9
Reports on the support of Brita GmbH, leading water filter manufacturer, to the Health and Fitness Day workshop hosted by Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. for its staff in Great Britain. Objective of the program; Features of the event; Coverage of the discussion of Barita in the event.
- ‘All-Stars’ charity getting $1 million for Street school. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/5/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p11
Reports the financial support given by Merrill Lynch & Co. to schools around Wall Street. Representation of Joseph A. Forgione Development School for Youth; Details of the fundraising project; Contact information.
- New Hampshire Authority Heads to Market With $30M Deal. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p28
The article reports that the New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority will sell about $30 million of new and refunding revenue bonds to finance single-family mortgages. The underwriting team will be UBS Securities LLC, Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. and A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. The bond counsel on the...
- Municipal Bond Prices Finish Firm; Merrill Lynch Wins $119M S.F. Loan (96%). Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p2
Reports on the plans of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. to acquire the general obligation refunding bonds of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. at low interest cost in San Francisco, California. Yields offer for serial bonds; Prices of serial bonds; Value of bonds issued.
- Massachusetts to Sell $400 Million Of GOs to Refinance Loans from '05. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32479, p3
The article reports on the sale of Massachusetts of its second refunding issue for 2006 of $400 million general obligation (GO) deal. The sale will bring the state's total refunding for the year to $580.8 million. Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. is the underwriter for the deal and Edwards, Angell,...
- Merrill Lynch unwinds rate swap, saving Massport over $17 million. Kaplan, David; Reynolds, Katherine M. // Bond Buyer;02/02/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30322, p1
Discloses the Massachusetts Port Authority's savings of more than $17 million by competitively unwinding a $68 million interest-rate swap with Merrill Lynch & Co. in connection with a refunding issue. Inclusion of Series A bonds not subject to the alternative minimum tax and Series B AMT bonds...
- Chicago deal raises concerns as co-manager Merrill Lynch faces SEC action. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30360, p3
Reports on the delay in the sale of airport revenue refunding bonds in Chicago, Illinois, as a result of the enforcement action against Merrill Lynch & Co., one of the co-managers of the deal by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Reaction of Chicago city council members to SEC...
- Agency Flexes LAX's Credit Strength With $110M Refunding. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;4/21/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31618, p37
The Los Angeles Department of Airports plans to refund about 110 million dollars of bonds supported by revenues from one of the strongest airport credits in the country. Still, passenger traffic at the airport decreased 8 percent in 2002, worse than the national average, according to the...
- Texas' Cypress-Fairbanks ISD Sets $259 Million Bond Sale. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;7/10/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32916, p19
The article reports that the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District (ISD) in Texas is set to sell a bond package offering of about $259 million of unlimited tax schoolhouse and refunding bonds in July 2008. With an initial bond package totaling $807 million that was approved in November...