Yields Surge 11 Basis Points to 1.35%
- Yields Drop 20 Basis Points as Assets Hit Record. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32423, p7
The article reports on the decline of tax-free money market fund yield by 20 basis points as their assets rose to a record high of 360.94 billion dollars during the week ended July 10, 2006 according to iMoneyNet Inc. The average weekly yield level of the funds declined to 3.09 percent on an...
- Average Tax-Free Yield Rises 19 Basis Points. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/30/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32289, p6
The article reports on the rise of tax-free money market funds which had a net inflow of 2.12 billion dollars based on the iMoneyNet Inc. data released in the U.S. The recent inflows were mainly caused by gains of 1.63 billion in situational funds. Asset in retail funds also contribute with a...
- Average Tax-Free Yield Falls Back Below 3%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;5/12/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32380, p34
The article reports on the declining average yield of tax-free money market fund. According to the report by iMoneyNet Inc., tax-free money market funds' average weekly yield sank back below the 3 percent barrier as it fell 12 basis points. The decline left the yield level just one basis point...
- Average Yield Rises 7 Basis Points to 2.12%. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32253, p6
Reports on the increase in tax-free money market funds' average yield on an annualized basis during the week ended October 31, 2005 in the U.S., according to fund tracker iMoneyNet Inc.
- Seven-Day Yield on Money Market Funds Falls to 50 Basis Points. // Money Management Executive;2/9/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p5
The article reports that investors are looking for other places to invest their money as the seven-day simple yield on money funds declines to 50 basis points. iMoneyNet reported that investors withdrew $7.82 billion from money market funds. The yield is said to be the lowest since iMoneyNet...
- Average Yields Drop 22 Basis Points to 2.92%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32486, p34
The article reports on the tax-free money market funds wherein its average yield has dropped down 22 basis points to 2.92% on an annual basis. This has been based on the data presented by iMoneyNet Inc. However, its assets has increased from $2.46 billion to $361.06 billion which was driven by...
- Tax-Free Assets Climb to Record High of $331.25 Billion. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32175, p6
Reports on developments concerning money market funds in the United States as of July 15, 2005. Growth of assets in tax-free money market funds, according to iMoneyNet Inc.; Bond coupon and redemption payments on July 1; Tax-free money market fund weekly cash flow and yields.
- Tax-Exempt Lure Continues to Dominate Taxable in Quest for Cash. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;4/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31862, p6
Reports on the inflow experienced by the tax-exempt money market funds with increased weekly asset for the reporting period ended April 5, 2004 according to data from iMoneyNet Inc. Value of inflow and weekly asset; Average annualized yield for tax-free funds; Percentage of increase of assets in...
- Tax-Free Average Yield Falls Four Basis Points. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p6
Reports on the decrease of the tax-free money market funds' average yield by four basis points, according to a report by iMoneyNet Inc. in the U.S. Growth of assets in the funds; Increase of taxable fund assets.