- Introduction to the Special Issue on Electronic Markets. Anandalingam, G.; Raghavan, S. // Management Science;Mar2005, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p315
This paper introduces a series of articles dealing with both the design and implementation of electronic markets and the applicability of online market mechanisms in a variety of settings.
- LET OTHERS DO YOUR MARKETING. // Practical Accountant;Dec2005, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p12
The article provides tips on how others can help do the marketing in the commercial sector in the U.S.
- 8 don't miss markets. Sheffer, Nelli // National Geographic Traveler;May/Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p70
Describes the eight do not miss markets around the world.
- WHAT'S IN STORE NEXT MONTH. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/5/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4748, p45
The article focuses on the ingredient marked for the month of November, 2012.
- 1st Farmers Market and Trade Days Enjoyed. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);
The article reports on the highlights of the Tatum Trade Days and Farmers Market that was held in Tatum, Texas in July 2013.
- Job seekers opt for security. // Accountancy Ireland;Oct2002, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p38
Examines the volatility of the Irish marketplace in industry and commerce.
- A TIME FOR STALLING. Malone, Ruth M. // Saturday Evening Post;Jan/Feb1976, Vol. 248 Issue 1, p104
Reflects on a European market square. Best way to understand a country and its people; List of items sold in the market; Description of French markets.
- Get stuck into some traditional marketing. // Motor Transport;4/24/2003, p10
Suggests a more traditional approach to marketing. Impact of the Working Time Directive.
- Sizing Up 'Jumbo' Moves. // Origination News;Jun2008, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p4
The article presents the author's view on the condition of big markets in the U.S.