Durable Goods Orders Gained 0.3% in Feb
- Durable Goods Orders Drop 0.4% in October. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32018, p2
Reports on the decline of orders of durable goods according to the Department of Commerce in the U.S.
- Durable Goods Orders Fell 8.3% in October. smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;11/29/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32517, p2
The article reports on the decline in orders of durable goods to 8.3% from 8.7% in November 2006, according to the U.S. Commerce Department. Base on the report, orders decreased to $210 billion from $229 billion. The decrease in durable goods, excluding semiconductors, was attributed to a fall...
- NEW ORDERS FOR DURABLES ARE SLIPPING. Rozelle, Walter N. // Textile World;Apr2000, Vol. 150 Issue 4, p13
Focuses on a report from the United States Commerce Department which showed a decline of orders for major purchases, like automobiles and appliances, in February 2000. Percent decline of the orders; Orders for industrial equipment.
- Durable Goods Orders Fall 2.0% in Aug.; Ex-Transportation Unch. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;9/24/2015, p9
The article reports on the decrease in U.S. durable goods orders in August 2015 based on a Department of Commerce report.
- Durables Slide on Transportation Swing. // Circuits Assembly;Sep2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p14
The article offers information on a slide in new orders for durable goods by 2.5% sequentially for June 2009 brought about by slower orders for transportation gear, according to the U.S. Commerce Department. It notes that shipments of durables continued to decline for the 11th straight month,...
- Durable Goods Orders Slid 3.1% in Nov. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/29/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31789, p2
No abstract available.
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 3.4% in March. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p2
Reports on the increase in new orders for durable goods, excluding semiconductors, in the U.S. in March 2004, as compiled by the Commerce Department. Percent of increase; Rise in shipment of durable goods; Projections by a group of economists.
- Durable Goods Orders Rise 1.9% in November. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;12/26/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32535, p2
The article reports that according to the U.S. Department of Commerce, new orders for durable goods, excluding semiconductors, increased by 1.9% in November 2006. The orders decreased by 8.2 percent in October 2006. There was an increase of 9.4 percent in the transportation category which was...
- Durable Goods Orders Down 3.3% in October. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/29/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33423, p2
The article reports on data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce, which indicated that durable goods orders declined 3.3% in October 2010, the biggest drop since January 2009.