Accelerated Idioventricular Rhythm in Patients Without Acute Myocardial Infarction
- CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE -- DRUG USE. // Current Medical Literature: Interventional Cardiology Monitor;2003, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p56
Presents several abstracts on the use of drugs to treat coronary artery diseases. 'Platelet Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Receptor Blockade and Coronary Resistance in Unstable Angina,' by M. Marzilli, G. Sambuceti, R. Testa and S, Fedele, published in the 2002 issue of 'Journal of American College...
- Multicentre evaluation of the diagnostic value of cardiac troponin T, CK-MB mass, and myoglobin for assessing patients with suspected acute coronary syndromes in routine clinical practice. Collinson, P.O.; Stubbs, P.J.; Kessler, A.-C. // Heart;Mar2003, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p280
Objective: To assess the diagnostic efficiency of the third generation cardiac troponin T assay in routine clinical practice. Design: Prospective observational study of unselected consecutive admissions. Setting: Multicentre study in 43 teaching and non-teaching hospitals in 13 countries....
- A CMR study of the effects of tissue edema and necrosis on left ventricular dyssynchrony in acute myocardial infarction: implications for cardiac resynchronization therapy. Manka, Robert; Kozerke, Sebastian; Rutz, Andrea K.; Stoeck, Christian T.; Boesiger, Peter; Schwitter, Juerg // Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (BioMed Central);2012, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p47
Background: In acute myocardial infarction (AMI), both tissue necrosis and edema are present and both might be implicated in the development of intraventricular dyssynchrony. However, their relative contribution to transient dyssynchrony is not known. Cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR) can...
- ASSESSMENT OF EFFECTS OF ENHANCED EXTERNAL COUNTERPULSATION ON SILENT MYOCARDIAL ISCHAEMIA AND LEFT VENTRICULAR DIASTOLIC FOUNCTION IN PATIENTS WITH CORONARY HEART DISEASE. // Heart;Oct2010, pA113
An abstract of the article "Assessment of Effects of Enhanced External Counterpulsation on Silent Myocardial Ischemia and Left Ventricular Diastolic Founction in Patients with Coronary Heart Disease" by Su-Hang Zhu, Lian-Wang Jia is presented.
- EFFECT OF TREATMENT OF HEPATOCYTE GROWTHPROMOTING FACTOR ON IMPROVEMENT OF MYOCARDIAL ISCHAEMIA AND CARDIOPULMONARY FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY DURING THE EXERCISE IN PATIENTS WITH SEVERE CORONARY HEART DISEASE. // Heart;Oct2010, pA114
An abstract of the article "Effect of Treatment of Hepatocyte Growthpromoting Factor on Improvement of Myocardial Ischaemia and Cardiopulmonary Functional Capacity During the Exercise in Patients With Severe Coronary Heart Disease." by Ningfu Wang, Guoxin Tong, Hao Pan, Jian Xu, Feng Ling,...
- IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY. La Vecchia, L.; Favero, L.; Fontanelli, A. // Heart;Oct2002, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p322
Presents the case of a 63-year-old woman with an anomalous origin of left anterior descending and circumflex coronary artery from two separate ostia in the right aortic sinus. Symptoms and diagnosis; Treatment procedures; Implications on cardiology.
- IMAGES OF CARDIOLOGY. Morgan-Hughes, G.; Roobottom, C.; Marshall, A.J. // Heart;Oct2002, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p327
Presents the case of an 83-year-old man with right coronary artery aneurysm diagnosed through multislice computed tomographic angiography. Symptoms and diagnosis; Treatment procedures; Implications on cardiology.
- IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY. Krittayaphong, R.; Chotinaiwatarakul, C. // Heart;Oct2002, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p438
Presents the case of a 52-year-old woman who exhibited exercise-induced ST elevation and T wave alternans associated with critical disease of left anterior descending coronary artery. Diagnosis and symptoms; Treatment procedures; Implications on cardiology.
- Corrigendum. // European Heart Journal - Cardiovascular Imaging;Sep2014, p955
A correction to the article "Age-related risk of major adverse cardiac eventrisk and coronary artery disease extent and severity by coronary CT angiography: results from 15 187 patients from the International Multisite CONFIRM Study", that was published in 2014 issue of the journal is presented.