Better to Shine A Light?
- Basics Of Investing. Lindeman, Harvie // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);11/15/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p9
The article discusses the basic concepts needed for investing in small or even multinational corporations. Putting investments for the intermediate term and the long term makes it significant to consider the advantages and disadvantages of any prospective investments. In considering stock...
- Don't get burned by PIPEs. Lashinsky, Adam // Fortune;2/4/2002, Vol. 145 Issue 3, p142
Discusses private investments in public equities (PIPEs). What investors need to know about PIPE deals; How PIPEs have become a way to raise capital, especially for public companies; The growing number of PIPE deals; Analysis of PIPE investing.
- Transporting the oil and gas is a huge investment opportunity. Living with a lot less is a good idea, too. // In Search of the Perfect Investment;5/24/2013, p1
The article discusses various information related to the performance of various stocks and investment opportunities in the U.S. It is informed that transportation of huge oil and gas discoveries in the U.S. poses to be the biggest investment opportunity. It is stated that 99.9% of the stock...
- WEEKLY COMMENT PUERTO RICO STOCKS. // Caribbean Business;7/8/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 29, p10
Reports on developments concerning Puerto Rico stocks for the week of July 8, 2004. Internal and external factors affecting stock prices; Gainers and losers.
- Relationship between Earning Growth and Stock Returns by Using Residual Income in Tehran Stock Exchange (TSE). Shamszadeh, B.; Sadeghifar, M.; almasi, B. // Journal of Financial Accounting Research;Spring2014, Vol. 6 Issue 1, preceding p4
The main objective of this study is to explore the relationship between earnings growth and stock returns using the residual income (RI) model in companies listed on the Tehran Stock Exchange. We use residual income (RI) for decomposing earnings growth into growth in RI and growth in invested...
- Portfolio Review. // Dow Theory Forecasts;4/1/2002 Supplement, Vol. 58, p3
Focuses on the investments of companies for stocks in the U.S. Plan of MSC Software to acquire all outstanding shares of MDII; Details on the earnings and sales estimates of Tetra Tech; Lists of company stocks.
- Firms under Judicial Protection: A Profitable Investment? Brédart, Xavier // Research in World Economy;Sep2014, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p14
The objective of this article is to observe stock prices of firms around their filing for liquidation or reorganization procedure. Through a methodology developed for this purpose, we compare the stock returns of these firms with that of "similar" companies but not affected by this type of...
- Aspects Concerning Modelling of a Risk-Free Investment in the Equity of a Company. VOCHIȚA, Octav // Economy Transdisciplinarity Cognition;2015, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p39
In terms of the space available, the article make a summary of the assessment method of a company in terms of investment risk, developed by the author for being performed based on the accounting representation of a set of analytical trial balances, using the method of data envelopment.
- Aspects Concerning Modelling of a Risk-Free Investment in the Equity of a Company. VOCHIȚA, Octav // Economy Transdisciplinarity Cognition;2015, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p106
Through a specific method for risk assessment of operational activity is possible to determine the best operational practices to support an operational strategy to maximize operational control over the potential economic benefits, for determine the best operational practices to support an...