- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/6/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 31, p20
Several charts are presented which rank the top brokerage and bank stocks of companies in the U.S., including the brokerage stocks of Friedman Billings, and Oppenheimer Holdings, as well as the bank stock HSBC Holdings.
- Top ranks: Largest stockbrokerage firms in CNY. Carbonaro, Maria // Business Journal (Central New York);01/22/99, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p18
Ranks the largest stock brokerage firms in Central New York, based on the number of brokers. Total number of employees; Products and services; Key executives.
- STOCK BROKERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/3/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p33
The article lists the top business enterprises in Las Vegas, Nevada, ranked by number of stock brokers, based on a survey conducted by the periodical "Business Press" in 2008 including Morgan Stanley, TriCor Financial and Associated Securities.
- Top stockbrokerage firms in the Tucson area. Sisco, Jeanette // Inside Tucson Business;2000 Book of Lists 2001, Vol. 10 Issue 40, p59
Ranks the top stockbrokerage firms in Tucson, Arizona by number of licensed local stockbrokers in 2000. Names of companies; Addresses; Contact numbers; Ranks in 1999 and in 2000; Year established locally; Products and services; Number of offices; Merrill Lynch; Morgan Stanley Dean Witter; AG...
- Top stockbroker firms in the Tuscon area. Sisco, Jeanette // Inside Tucson Business;01/15/2001, Vol. 10 Issue 43, p14
Lists the top stockbroker firms in the Tucson, Arizona area, ranked by the number of licensed local stockbrokers. Company; Address; Telephone/fax numbers; Number of support staff; Number of offices; Local chief management office or resident manager; Year established locally; Products/services.
- Largest stock and bond brokerage firms. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);01/11/99, Vol. 19 Issue 28, p26
Presents information on the largest stock and bond brokerage firms in New Orleans, Louisiana, based on number of licensed brokers.
- Firms with high ratios could take a tumble. Skarbeck, Ken // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/21/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p28
The article reports on the valuation of businesses with high ratio of stocks in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 27, p59
Presents charts depicting stocks ranked by performance in the U.S. as of July 2004.
- STOCKS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/16/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p26
A list of companies in Ohio, ranked on the basis of stock performances, including National City Corp., Omnova Solutions Inc., and Progressive Corp, is presented.