- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 44, p18
Presents a chart depicting commercial loans of business enterprises in the different industries in the U.S. as of November 2004. Names of the borrowing companies; Loan package amount; Loan description.
- SECONDARY LOAN MARKET ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS. // Bank Loan Report;11/21/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p12
Presents a chart depicting secondary loan market advancers and decliners in the U.S. for the week ended November 16, 2005.
- Embeddedness and capital markets: Bank financing of businesses. Green, Gary P.; Kwong, Tsz Man // Journal of Socio-Economics;Spring95, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p129
Examines the social and economic dimensions of capital markets. Effects of bank and capital market structure; Lending criteria and bank policies; Demand for credit; Assessment of creditworthiness of loan applicants.
- More new businesses turning to private capital market. // San Diego Business Journal;10/17/94, Vol. 15 Issue 42, pA7
Focuses on United States businesses' shift of interest to private capital market. Banks' curtailment of loans; Increasing number of businesses started each year; Reference materials on the access to private capital market; Conference in San Diego, California regarding investor financing;...
- Belden & Blake Buyout Credit a BlowOut. // Bank Loan Report;7/5/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 27, p3
Reports that the credit facility syndication of Belden & Blake Corp. has shut down on account of steep oversubscription levels. Terms of the bank deal; Use of the proceeds from the deal to back the buyout of the company by Capital C Energy LLC; Company background.
- Is Technology to Blame for Lost Loans? Cooley, Scott // Mortgage Banking;Jan2004, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p116
Delves into the introduction of automated underwriting systems in the U.S. Promotion of technology in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for underwriting of loans for their clients; Problem of non-approval in some loans; Reasons why mortgage originators do not automatically allow systems to evaluate...
- IN THE PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/13/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 35, p16
This article focuses on the events related to the financial market of the United States that are in the offing. Stonemor Partner is going to bring its Initial Public Offering. Non-IPO list contains the names of Amedisys, Catapult Communications and Wheeling-Pittsburgh.
- Trade credit. // Credit Management;Mar2007, p42
The article discusses the significance of trade credit in all aspects of businesses in Great Britain. At least 87 percent of business transactions in small and big companies used credit in marketing their goods and services and more than 81 percent of them provide trade credit to over 80 percent...
- Market Timing and Firms' Financing Choice. Kaya, Halil D. // International Journal of Business & Social Science;Jul2012, Vol. 3 Issue 13, p51
This study examines the effects of equity market timing and debt market timing on a firm's financing choice. Using a comprehensive sample of U.S. equity offerings, public debt offerings, private placements/144a issues, and syndicated bank loan agreements, I find that equity market timing is an...