Street Firms Hire Industrials Bankers
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/14/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p60
Presents data about investment banking status as of April 2003. Graphical representation of global underwriting volume categorized by product; List of top issue bookrunners in the U.S.; Details of mergers and acquisition advisers for targets announced in the U.S.; Details of global equity deals...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p18
Presents statistics on private equity as of April 14, 2003. Private equity fundraising by state region for the first quarter of 2003; Target volumes; Merger and acquisition volumes and activity.
- Big Pharma's Mid-Market Influence. Marino, Jonathan // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/1/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 17, p24
The article discusses optimism among mid-market dealmakers in the U.S. It focuses on the belief of mid-market dealmakers in private equity that mergers and acquisitions beginning to penetrate in the pharmaceutical industry will result in opportunities for them. The opportunities might include...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/22/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 16, p50
Present charts and graphs depicting the private equity in investment banking in the U.S. Acquisition of Questron Technology Inc. by GE Supply; Presentation of the private equity fundraising; Debt payment of the Metromedia Fiber Network.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p38
Presents an investment banking database of various U.S.-based industries as of August 2003. Recent global equity deals; List of globally announced mergers and acquisitions deals in industrials; Recent U.S. syndicated loans.
- IPOs Beef Up Takeover Defenses. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/10/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p7
This article reports that emboldened by a stronger equity market, U.S. companies that went public in 2004, beefed up their takeover defenses. "Newly minted companies chose to prepare to fend off hostile raiders and activist shareholders with a wide array of tokeover provisions," reports...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p15
Presents information on merger and acquisition activity as of September 22, 2003. Monthly global merger and acquisition volume; Global target volume by selected industry; Implications on investment banking.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p17
Presents the investment banking database on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) as of October 14, 2003. Global target volume by selected industry; European and U.S. target volume of selected industry; Global cross border M&A rankings; Top global acquisition related lenders.
- Deal making back on track. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/28/94, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p17
Reports on a favorable mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity in Cleveland, Ohio. Lull in M&A between 1990 and 1993; Conditions favorable to an increase in M&A in 1994; Positive reactions from local investment bankers and financial institutions.