ING to Acquire Stake in Bank of Beijing
- Challenger sells Synergy to ING. Kelly, Ross // Money Management;11/17/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p5
Reports that a cultural mismatch has prompted Challenger Financial Services Group Ltd. in selling its low service dealer group Synergy Advisory Services company to ING company. Confirmation made by Gensys Wealth Advisers managing director Ray Miles on the selling; Refusal of Mile in disclosing...
- Macquarie closes ING Asian deal. Phillips, Craig // Money Management;3/18/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the due diligence deal between Macquarie Bank Ltd. and ING Group NV for the sale of the equity business of the latter in Australia. Terms of the deal; Opportunity to complement the existing equities platform with the bank's Asian investment banking operations and equities interests;...
- China: An Emerged Market. Rogers, Stephen // Investment Advisor;Feb2012, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p74
The article reports on rapid growth of China's economy and its implications on the U.S. financial advisory industry. The author mentions that China, which has become the second-largest economy in the world, presents more opportunities for advisors, particularly the increased demand for...
- SDC Worldwide Mergers & Acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/24/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p7
Presents a summary of public merger and acquisition deals in the U.S. as of January 24, 2005. Acquisition of Enterprise Products by EPCO Inc.; Purchase of Penn Engineering Corp. by PEM Holding Co.; Sale of SVB Financial Services to Fulton Financial Corp.
- Company Spotlight: Barclays. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Mar2005, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p130
The article reports on the negotiation of Barclays Banks to buy two French wealth management operations from ING in Great Britain. The deal will expand the corporate strategies of both companies and it will provide Barclays with a rare acquisition opportunity to be a leader in the French private...
- ING sells insurance ventures to QBE. Phillips, Craig // Money Management;5/20/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p4
Reports on Australia-based ING Group's sale of a collection of its Mercantile Mutual general insurance interests to QBE Insurance Group. Worth of the deal; Positive impact of the deal on QBE; Significance of the deal to ING.
- COLOMBIAN GIANT. MOLONEY, ANASTASIA // Latin Trade (English);Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p56
The article focuses on Colombian company Grupo de Inversiones Suramericana (Grupo Sura), which is one of the companies with the best merger and acquisition deals in Latin America in 2011. Grupo Sura's acquisition of the insurance and pension assets of Dutch company ING has made it one of the top...
- CBRE/ING merger will prompt UK 'bloodbath'. O'CONNELL, BRIDGET // Estates Gazette;1/22/2011, Issue 1103, p41
The article discusses the possible conflicts that will arise in the real estate industry of Great Britain, following the completion of the acquisition of ING's real estate group by CB Richard Ellis. An executive from a major fund management rival company states that the deal will result in...
- EL GIGANTE COLOMBIANO. Moloney, Anastasia // Latin Trade (Spanish);ene/feb2012, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p56
No abstract available.