ING to Acquire Stake in Bank of Beijing
- Citi, State Street Unloading Venture To Refocus Assets. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;5/5/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 86, p2
The author reports on the sale of CitiStreet LLC by Citigroup Inc. and State Street Corp. CitiStreet, which is being sold to ING Group NV for $900 million, is a joint venture between State Street and Citigroup. Reasons why CitiStreet is being sold are mentioned. Services which CitiStreet offers...
- Northern Deal to Increase Europe Fund Servicing. Kulikowski, Laurie // American Banker;11/23/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 225, p2
Reports that Northern Trust Corp. moved to increase its mutual fund servicing and outsourcing capabilities in Europe through its deal for ING Group NV's Baring Asset Management Financial Services Group. Description of the deal and its impact on Northern; Profile of Baring Asset Management;...
- ING Issues IPO Prospectus for Canada Unit. Bloomberg News // American Banker;11/1/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 210, p23
Reports that ING Group NV of Amsterdam filed a preliminary prospectus for the initial public offering of its Canadian unit. How the company use the proceeds to fund its acquisition of Allianz AG's property and casualty unit in Canada; Details of the initial public offering.
- Aetna Now Conferring With ING Over Possible Sale Of Financial Services And International Businesses. // Insurance Advocate;06/03/2000, Vol. 111 Issue 23, p32
Reports that Aetna has started negotiations with ING Group that could lead to the sale of all or part of its financial services and international businesses. Purpose of the move; Remarks from William H. Donaldson, chairman and chief executive officer of Aetna.
- ING set to acquire Mawson Securities. Kachor, Kate // Money Management;4/5/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p1
The article reports that Mawson Securities Group will be sold to ING in May 2007, a deal which is subject to the agreement of its shareholders in New South Wales. According to the author, about 120 Mawson shareholders will meet at the company's Unley headquarters on April 23, 2007 to make final...
- ING in Deal to Buy Allianz Canada Units. // American Banker;10/12/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 196, p16
Reports that ING Group and Allianz Group said that ING Canada has agreed to buy Allianz's property and casualty insurance operations in Canada. Details of the agreement.
- European banks still in sell mode. Hua, Thao // Pensions & Investments;10/4/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 20, p3
The article offers information on the sale of money management firms owned by financial institutions to develop merger and acquisition activity in Europe. It is stated that European financial institutions are selling their money management subsidiaries to bolster their balance sheets. Some of...
- Challenger sells Synergy to ING. Kelly, Ross // Money Management;11/17/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p5
Reports that a cultural mismatch has prompted Challenger Financial Services Group Ltd. in selling its low service dealer group Synergy Advisory Services company to ING company. Confirmation made by Gensys Wealth Advisers managing director Ray Miles on the selling; Refusal of Mile in disclosing...
- Macquarie closes ING Asian deal. Phillips, Craig // Money Management;3/18/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the due diligence deal between Macquarie Bank Ltd. and ING Group NV for the sale of the equity business of the latter in Australia. Terms of the deal; Opportunity to complement the existing equities platform with the bank's Asian investment banking operations and equities interests;...