ING to Acquire Stake in Bank of Beijing
- China: An Emerged Market. Rogers, Stephen // Investment Advisor;Feb2012, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p74
The article reports on rapid growth of China's economy and its implications on the U.S. financial advisory industry. The author mentions that China, which has become the second-largest economy in the world, presents more opportunities for advisors, particularly the increased demand for...
- SDC Worldwide Mergers & Acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/24/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p7
Presents a summary of public merger and acquisition deals in the U.S. as of January 24, 2005. Acquisition of Enterprise Products by EPCO Inc.; Purchase of Penn Engineering Corp. by PEM Holding Co.; Sale of SVB Financial Services to Fulton Financial Corp.
- chapter 6: Key Sectors. // China Business Forecast Report;2010 1st Quarter, p51
The article provides information on the key sectors in China that will help in the economic activities and economic developments in the country in 2010 such as the tourism and retail market.
- Harmony strikes a chord. Yearsley, Ben // Money Marketing;4/7/2011, p20
The article presents the author's views on the long-term potentials of China, yet political interference is anticipated to affect its economic growth.
- LESSONS FROM THE FRONTIER. Flannery, Russell // Forbes Asia;Fall2010 Special Issue, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p70
The article focuses on the economic development in Asia, with particular focus on China which is slowly evolving as the world's number two economy, with foreign currency reserves of two trillion dollars and innovative business opportunities.
- New stimulus? // China Economic Review (13506390);Aug2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the expectation of economist in China that the government will be announcing a new stimulus for 2011 that will continue the infrastructure investment and help in the economic growth since the existing 586 billion dollars stimulus package will run out at the end of 2010.
- Economy. // China Business Review;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the growth of China's economy in the first half of 2010, according to the U.S. National Bureau of Standards (NBS).
- The Inevitable Superpower: Why China's Dominance Is a Sure Thing. Marien, Michael // World Future Review (World Future Society);Spring2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p114
An abstract of the article "The Inevitable Superpower: Why China's Dominance Is a Sure Thing," by Arvind Subramanian is presented.
- China's economy set for slowdown, severe challenges. // Tibetan Review: The Monthly Magazine on all Aspects of Tibet;Dec2010, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p32
The article reports that the China's economic growth may slowdown by 7% in the next three to five years from its past and current level of 10% or more per year.