- In this issue. Ward, Matt // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);10/4/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by John G. Edwards on the difficulty experienced by businesses in the Las Vegas, Nevada to secure loans and another by Valerie Miller on Interactive Technologies of Nevada.
- The new evidentiary privilege for environmental audit reports: making the worst of a bad situation Mazza, Mia Anna // Ecology Law Quarterly;1996, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p79
No abstract available.
- A Mechanism for Developing Payments Relations Among CIS Countries. Afanasev, M. // Problems of Economic Transition;Jul96, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p19
Focuses on the present state of trade scenario among Commonwealth of Independent States countries. Mechanism of the Payments Union; Conversion of national currencies; Mechanism of international trade.
- Information search patterns of business communities. Vaughan, Liwen Qiu // Reference & User Services Quarterly;Fall97, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p71
Presents a study on small and medium-sized businesses, relating to information search patterns on business communities. Reference to two surveys which were conducted; Methodologies used in the study; Data analysis and results of the study; Further detailed information.
- Stings. // Finance Week;7/14/2003, p78
Reports on business developments in South Africa, as of July 2003. Second edition of the business trust's long run event; Accounts awarded to KingJames; Expansion of event management company Event Dynamics.
- Trade. // World Almanac for Kids;1998, p134
Explains trade, the buying and selling of products or services between companies or countries. United States exports in 1996; United States imports in 1996; The countries which were the United States' leading trading partners in 1996; Why people in the United States buy foreign-made products;...
- The importance of agreements. // Architectural Record;May1986, Vol. 174 Issue 6, p41
Many architectural firms operating as partnerships do so without agreements on the basic relationships of the partners. Article carefully outlines the need to put a partnership agreement in writing, offering information on handling capital, compensation, and management, and providing a blueprint...
- A tale of two eras. Weston, J. Fred; Chen, Yehning // Business Economics;Jan1994, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p27
Describes significant shifts in the financial policies of American business between the 1980s and early 1990s. Business debt patterns; Reasons for the increased use of debt; Changed financial strategies and policies; Positive and negative aspects of the trend in mergers and acquisitions,...
- Business partnerships. // Black Enterprise;Dec84, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p73
More and more entrepreneurs are following the partnership route as an alternative to sole proprietorships. Here is how to make it work.
- Reaping high returns from social investments. Robson, B. // Black Enterprise;Dec87, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p86
Education, minority business and employment programs continue to benefit from the growing corporate community chest. How IBM, Anheuser-Busch, Philip Morris, Xerox and Stroh are aiming their corporate responsibility programs at resolving the economic inequities that minorities encounter.