TBMA says tax-credit plan flawed
- TBMA may be dropping ball on school construction tax credits. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/15/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30598, p30
Reports on the Bond Market Association's (TBMA) rejection of United States President Bill Clinton's tax-credit bond proposal for school construction. Flaws in the proposal cited by the group; TBMA's involvement in congressional debates related to bonds; Comments on the TBMA's lack of...
- Tax-Credit Bonds Studied. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;05/08/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30886, p1
Reports that the Bond Market Association is preparing to unveil its first comprehensive analysis of tax-credit bonds. Change in pending legislative proposals; Making debt attractive to the market; Portrayal of tax-credit bonds.
- Punish the Bondholders? Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;08/08/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30949, p1
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's opposition to the Bond Market Association's proposal that holders of tax-credit bonds be protected from having their tax credit taken away if the issuer makes a mistake and violates tax law. Expanded tax-credit bond program created by the U.S....
- NABL acts on pay-to-play, disclaimer proposals. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;02/01/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30819, p5
Reports on the Bond Market Association's proposed uniform disclosure disclaimer in bond offering documents in the United States. Approval of the resolutions by the National Association of Bond Lawyers; Barring of lawyers from pay-to-play practices.
- THE BOND MARKET ASSOCIATION NOTIFICATION AND SETTLEMENT DATES. // National Mortgage News;03/12/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p6
Focuses on bond notification and settlement dates in the United States for March 8, 2001 from the Bond Market Association.
- Ready to be read: TBMA guide available. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;04/06/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30613, p25
Reports on the availability of the Bond Market Association's `Uniform Practices for the Clearance and Settlement of Mortgage-Backed Securities and Other Related Securities' guide for bonds.
- TBMA panel favors treasury buy-back. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;07/28/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30692, p2
Reports on the Bond Market Association's recommendation for the United States Department of Treasury to adopt a program to buy back outstanding bonds. Limits of reducing the size of the agency's offerings; Refunding projections for the third quarter of 1999.
- TBMA Urges SEC to Overhaul a Flawed Repository System. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;3/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31338, p36
Reports on the plans of the Bond Market Association to tell market groups about the imposition of additional disclosure requirements on bond issuers in Washington. Convention of the association at the Muni Council meeting; Market disclosure in the municipal level; Compliance of the companies...
- The Bond Market Association municipal swap index. // Bond Buyer;10/18/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30749, p8
Presents descriptive data on the Bond Market Association's municipal swap index as of October 13, 1999.