Moody's gives Indiana notes P-1 rating
- The Information Content of the Paper-Bill Spread: The Case of Canada. Ewing, Bradley T.; Malik, Farooq // Journal of Economics (03616576);2000, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p73
Examines the information content of the spread between commercial paper and Treasury bill rates in Canada. Use of the generalized forecast error variance decomposition technique; Reasons for the paper-bill spread to predict real output; Correlation between Canadian economic activity and the...
- S&P Ratings Move Infuriates Banks. // American Banker;8/1/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 117, p12
The article discusses the decision of securities rating agency Standard & Poor's to withdraw rankings it assigned to commercial mortgage bonds held by Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Citigroup Inc. because of a problem in the review process.
- June refi report shows increases in 5.5s. // Asset Securitization Report;7/14/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 28, p14
Reports on increase in prepayments on U.S. Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA) 30-year 5.5s in June 2003. Commercial paper ratings; Efficient refinancers; Mortgage bankers' focus on refinancing the higher balance 5.5s and reducing the attention paid to the more seasoned premiums.
- The Information Content of Commercial Paper Rating Downgrades: Further Evidence. Chandra, Uday; Nayar, Nandkumar // Journal of Accounting, Auditing & Finance;Fall98, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p417
In this paper, we study the association between commercial paper rating downgrades and expectations of the level and variability of future earnings. Our examination shows that such rating downgrades are associated with a significant reduction in analyst forecasts of near-term earnings. We...
- CP Mart Credit Quality Is On The Mend. // Bank Loan Report;11/8/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the improvement of the commercial paper market in the U.S. Stability of the corporate credit quality of issuers in the market; Use of the market by creditworthy corporations; Importance of the financing provided in the market.
- Cosmair U.S. rated prime-1. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/30/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 124, p13
Announces that Moody's Investor Service confirmed the prime-1 rating of Cosmair's United States commercial paper program. Details on the prime-1 rating; Why Moody's confirmed the rating.
- Financial Markets. // Statistical Supplement to the Federal Reserve Bulletin;Apr2005, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p22
The article presents statistics related to the U.S. financial markets. One of the tables provide details related to commercial paper outstanding. Another table provides the prime rate charged by banks as far as short-term business loans are concerned. Table showing interest rates of money and...
- Ohio State Univ. to Sell $70M of Notes, With More to Come. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/12/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31655, p6
Ohio State University plans to issue $70 million of commercial paper notes backed by the university's liquidity on June 12, 2003. It is the first deal under a $430 million authorization of which about $200 million of notes will likely be issued within the next 18 months. It also plans to issue...
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/23/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33621, p16
A table is presented which provides data on the short-term tax-exempt yields in the U.S. in November 2011 including the commercial paper, money market municipal index, and daily general market.