- Main squeeze. // Shape;Mar2014, p82
The article presents a review of the CW-X 3/4-Length StabilyX tights by Wacoal Sports Science Corporation's compression wear brand CW-X.
- Brooks to shut down in July. R.W. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/27/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 123, p21
Reports on the plan of Brooks Fashion Stores Inc. to close its women's chain stores. Filing of Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection; Companies effort to revive its business; Bankruptcy court's approval to run going-out-of-business sales.
- Wilson Weaves Wacoal Sports Pitch. Dolbow, Sandra // Brandweek;9/30/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 35, p34
Deals with the appointment of John L. A. Wilson at Wacoal Sports Science, the company formed by Wacoal to market performance apparel in the U.S.. Career background of Wilson; Priorities of Wilson at Wacoal.
- Brooks Fashion Stores seeks permission to liquidate chain. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/2/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 84, p27
Reports on Brooks Fashion Stores Inc. management's decision to liquidate the 220-plus store chain. Filing of a Chapter 11 petition on June 15, 1994 and asking for permission to put itself up for sales. Aim of flushing out potential buyers; Option of looking to run going-out-of business sales...
- In roofing applications seam tapes outperforms splice... Hoff, James // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Jun/Jul96, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p32
Presents information on the performance of seam tapes in commercial roofing systems. Frequency of repair and servicing for seam tapes; Two-year callbacks ratio for roofs with tape seams as opposed to those with conventional adhesives; Improvements in installation process to minimize callbacks;...
- SEAMS. // Ready, Set, Knit: Learn to Knit with 20 Hot Projects;2004, p27
The article offers step-by-step instructions for seam binding which includes instructions for ladder stitch steam, grafting stitch seam and backstitch seam.
- EDGE Finishes. // Handcrafted Weddings;1999, p36
The article offers step-by-step instructions of various edge finishes to give veils a designer look which includes making a continuous bias binding strip, using bias binding using sewing and gluing method and applying bias binding using sewing method.
- Wacoal's Sport Story. Kletter, Melanie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/28/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 90, p6
Provides information on Wacoal Sports Science Corp., the activewear subsidiary of intimate apparel specialist Wacoal Corp. in the U.S. Products offered by the division for 2005; Brand name of products sold by the activewear division; Prices of the products.
- Bounce control. Lewis, Siân // Health & Fitness Magazine;Mar2014, p112
The article evaluates several sports bras including the Anita Active Extreme Control, Freya Active Indigo Moulded Sports Bra, and the Wacoal Sport Underwire Bra.