- Plus-Sized Women Want Yoga Chic, Too. Baker, Katie J. M. // Newsweek Global;11/29/2013, Vol. 161 Issue 43, p1
The article discusses the activewear market in the U.S. and the branding opportunity of products for plus-size women who represent 67 percent of the population. Topics include remarks of Chip Wilson, founder of workout gear line Lululemon, and their dismissal of larger-sized customers, the...
- EXERCISE GEAR FOR EVERY BODY. // Shape;Mar2007, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p84
The article evaluates several products including sleek halter from Athleta, bootleg bottoms from Erebelle and Capri workout pants from Lululemon.
- Fashion Meets Fitness. // Indianapolis Monthly;2013 Supplement Shops, p28
The article offers brief information on the moisture-wicking tank from Lululemon Athletica Inc., the stretchy capris from Athleta Inc. and the Adidas Energy Boost shoes from Adidas AG.
- Athleta Aims to Seize the Moment. BROWN, RACHEL // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/22/2013, Vol. 206 Issue 13, p9
The article presents an interview with Nancy Green, general manager of Athleta, a retailer of the women's athletic apparel. Among the issues she discussed include her passion of building brands, her share of challenges at Athleta, as rival and dominant marketshare leader Lululemon Athletica Inc....
- GHRI INVESTIGATES Activewear Claims. // Good Housekeeping;Jul2011, Vol. 252 Issue 7, p109
The article evaluates activewear garments that are advertised as promoting sweat-management including the Lululemon Swiftly Tech SS T-shirt, the Athleta Teelicious Deep V Tee, and Everlast's Capri-Length Sweat Pants.
- Lululemon Stock Spikes On Q2 Gain. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/12/2014, Vol. 208 Issue 55, p10
The article discusses the 2014 second-quarter financial performance of the athletic apparel company Lululemon Athletica Inc. Topics include an increase in Lululemon's stock prices due to better-than-expected sales, Chief Financial Officer John Currie's forecast for positive comparable sales in...
- Work It Out. // Minnesota Monthly;Feb2015, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p34
The article evaluates several products for workout including the Nike duffle bag from Nike, the Lululemon water bottles from Lululemon and the Athleta sweatshirt from Athleta.
- THE COMMON AREA. // SCTXtra;10/9/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 39, p2
The article presents news briefs related to the retail trade in the U.S. NRDC Equity Partners LLC that bought the chain stores of the company Lord & Taylor, will close the chain's flagship store in Chicago and downsize the flagship store in New York City. Yoga apparel chain Lululemon has entered...
- "Made in USA" Message is Strong for World of Leggings. Forte, Daniela // Multichannel Merchant Exclusive Insight;3/22/2013, p1
The article discusses clothing company World of Leggings' emphasis on "Made in the U.S.A" as part of its merchandising strategy following the recall of yoga pants made in Taiwan and distributed by Lululemon Athletica. Issues with the leggings was connected with the bottoms that were made with a...