Traczek Tapped for Coe Award
- VALENTINE JOINS NBEF BOARD OF DIRECTORS. // Bowhunter;Oct/Nov2002, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p42
Focuses on the appointment of Brenda Valentine as Board of Directors of the National Bowhunter Education Foundation in Montana. Career in bowhunting education; Job responsibilities; Suitability of Valentine for the position.
- The Eno Foundation's Board of Directors and Board of Consultants. // Transportation Quarterly;Apr91, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p297
Lists the Eno Foundation's Board of directors and consultants. Robert Holmes; Mark Robeson; Roland Ouellette; H. Burr Kelsey; Joseph Clapp; Lawrence Dahms.
- Scott Shirai,APR, Fellow PRSA: Award-winning volunteer, mentor and karaoke king. Stateman, Alison // Public Relations Tactics;Aug2006, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p8
The article profiles Scott Shirai of Westminster, Colorado, who is the executive director of the Mile High United Way and Denver Metro Combine Federal Campaign (CFC). He went to New Orleans to aid the restarting of CFC in the area after Hurricane Katrina as well as establish an electronic giving...
- Central Indiana Community Foundation. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/5/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p24A
Features the nonprofit organization Central Indiana Community Foundation in Indianapolis, Indiana. Mission; Management; Board of directors; Programs; Financial profile.
- BREAKING NEWS. // Wireless Week;05/29/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p5
Presents updates about the telecommunication industry as of May 29, 2000. Listing application of Worldwide Wireless Networks on Nasdaq; Purpose of the creation of Minnesota Wireless Foundation by wireless companies in Minnesota; Details on Blink.com's launching of its Blink Mobile.
- To The Rescue. // Global Telephony;Nov2001, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p16
Presents a list of donations from telecommunication companies to the victims of the United States terrorist attack. Implementation of a charitable program; Enumeration of Websites accepting donations; Amounts of donations.
- Survey: High tech pays women less. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;10/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p50
Highlights the salary survey entitled `Technical Pay Gap' by the Women in Cable & Telecommunications Foundation on the pay difference between men and women in the technical side of the telecommunications business in the United States in 1997. Comparison with pay difference in the multiple video...
- Good to Be Green. // Wireless Review;01/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p12
Encourages the wireless communication industry in the United States to adopt programs that can make a difference in the environment and the society. Details on recycling programs for wireless telephones and accessories; Donation of phones to economically challenged people; Donations to victims...
- CTIA's Wireless Foundation expands Donate-A-Phone with its Return Outreach Initiative. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;6/18/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p10
Reports on the expansion made by the Wireless Foundation, the charitable arm of the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association, for its Donate-A-Phone program. Reason for the expansion; Partner of the foundation; How the expansion process is expected to work.