'Classroom' Taps SoulÃ© as Chief
- THROUGH THE WIRE. // Multichannel News;12/15/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p6
Presents news briefs on the cable television industry in the U.S. as of December 15, 2003. Messages posted by Universal Remote Control Inc. president John Davis and Cablevision chief technology officer Wilt Hildenbrand on a Yahoo! message board; Fund raising program of the Denver, Colorado...
- KAITZ TO DEEPEN DIVERSITY EFFORT. // Television Week;9/12/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p19
Interviews Debbie Smith, executive director of the Walter Kaitz Foundation, about the foundation and the cable industry's diversity initiatives. Views on attaining the goals for diversity; Role of the foundation in diversity initiatives; Reason for developing a personal interest in diversity...
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;10/02/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p42
Presents several photographs depicting events and personalities related to the cable television industry in the United States as of October 2, 2000. Walter Kaitz Foundation's 2000 awards dinner.
- Networking. // Cable World (10427228);6/10/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p28
Presents photographs of several executives from the cable television industry in the U.S.
- Can cable ever live to its interactive promise? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);1/18/2002, Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the views of cable company executives on the industry in Great Britain. Number of households with access to interactive digital content; Conversion of analog homes to digital; Leverage of cable over broadcasters.
- People. // Cable World (10427228);4/8/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p36
Presents information on executive appointments in the cable television industry in the U.S. as of April 2002. Charles Holmes to senior vice president of CNBC; Tina Waters at Comcast; Jean-Charles Dagenais at Cable Satisfaction International Inc.
- PEOPLE. // Cable World (10427228);3/25/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p40
Features some executives in U.S. cable television business. Role of Cynthia Carpenter at AMC Networks; Information on Nelson Mower of Middle America Cox; Position of Joe Schlosser at Hallmark Channel.
- Wonder Women Hall of Fame: Previous Wonder Women. // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p46B
Lists names of various successful women executives in the cable television industry since 1999. List of women executives who were successful in 1999; Women executives who were successful in 2000; Names of women executives who were successful in 2001.
- PAST HONOREES. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p28
The article lists women in the American cable industry who were honored by the periodical "Multichannel News," from 2000 to 2006, which includes WideOpenWest's Colleen Abdoulah, Oxygen Media's Debby Beece, and Brave Network's Frances Berwick.