The OCAP Banquet Table
- Vidiom flips the switch on interactive TV. Peterson, Eric // ColoradoBiz;Mar2004, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p35
Reports that the market growth enjoyed by Broomfield, Colorado-based Vidiom Systems Corp. may indicate that interactive television (ITV) is finally getting beyond mere strategic planning in 2004. Growth enjoyed by the firm that is directly tied to the rise of ITV at big cable operators like...
- Games: Sir, Yes, Sir! Gaudiosi, John // Wired;Sep2008, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p84
The article reviews the video game Tom Clancy's EndWar developed by Ubisoft Corp.
- A magical experience. Schoffel, Julian // Australian PC User;Nov2006, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p124
The article reviews the video game Dark Messiah of Might & Magic from Ubisoft.
- Schaumburg case dismissed in court. // RCR;12/30/96, Vol. 15 Issue 51, p11
Focuses on the lawsuit filed by the Village of Schaumburg of Illinois against UniSite Incorporated in December 1996. Circumstances surrounding the suit; Outcome of the suit.
- Execs push telcos on network innovations. Ferranti, Marc // InfoWorld;11/01/99, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p46C
Highlights the 1999 Telecom Show debate on the role of telecommunications monopolies on providing broadband telecommunication services. Prospect on the competition for broadband services among telecommunication carriers; Prospect for telecommunication carriers in China.
- Vidiom formalizes big OCAP deal. // CED;May2005, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p18
Reports on the licensing agreement between Vidiom Systems Corp. and OCAP Development LLC. Role in giving Vidiom the rights to distribute the OCAP middleware implementation and to license the OCAP stack to other operators, silicon vendors and consumer electronics manufacturers; Acceptance of OCAP...
- OCAP Wrap:. // CableFAX Daily;4/10/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 69, p7
Reports on the deployment of the OpenCable Application Platform standard developed by CableLabs for cable television networks in the U.S. Reaction of Vidiom Systems to the standard; Action taken by networks in preparation for the deployment; Information on the standard.
- Vidiom's Founders Peel Off from ADB. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p50
The article discusses enableTV, an interactive television venture founded by Tim Wahlers and Walden Miller after they purchased assets from interactive-TV software vendor Vidiom Systems and Advanced Digital Broadcast. The customer base of the company includes Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Cable...
- Vidiom Hopes to Ride OCAP Wave. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;1/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p33
Focuses on the products of Vidiom Systems Corp. for cable television operators. Background of its OpenCable 1.0; Origins of Vidiom; Impact of Vidiom on the move of operators toward the OpenCable Applications Platform.