PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- Big Apple is hot spot for cable this week. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;9/23/96, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p2
Reports on the convening of top executives in the cable industry at the Walter Kaitz Foundation in New York. Comments from persons who usually attend the banquet; Inclusions of industry organizations that will be holding meetings during the week of September 23, 1996.
- CTAM '05 Stakes Its Claim in Philly. Bednarski, P. J. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/25/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 30, p8
Reports on the cable executives who are expected to attend Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing's annual conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Estimated number of executives who will participate in the conference.
- CTAM Proffers Rainmakers, TAMIs. // Multichannel News;6/11/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p20
The article reports that the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) has announced the name of the executives who will be honored for their efforts to help grow the industry at the group's annual CTAM Summit in August 2007 in the U.S. Some of the winners include Gary Dusa,...
- CTAM LEADS A CES SHOW TOUR. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;1/10/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p37
Reports on the tour of a group of cable multisystem operator marketers around the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada led by the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Officials as of January 10, 2005. Activities and booths visited by the group; Officials included in...
- Wired Science. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;7/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p15
Presents information on the 2003 Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Summit to be held in Seattle, Washington. Estimated number of attendees; Speakers; Objective of the event.
- Western Show hitches ride with broadband. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;11/20/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 48, p32
Focuses on the 2000 Western Show cable television industry show to be held in Los Angeles, California. Highlights of the event; Focus on the industry's broadband business operations.
- How to Succeed in Business Services. Barrett, Larry // Multichannel News;11/10/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p11
The article reports on the 2008 CTAM Summit's Case Study Winners' Session to be held on November 11, 2008. A trio of cable operators will be recognized during the event for developing, executing, and documenting successful business-services marketing campaigns throughout 2007. The article...
- TO CTAM SUMMITEERS IN '05 AND '06. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p87
Reflects on the 2004 and 2005 Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Summit in the U.S. Technologies that will require marketing in 2005; Topic to be discussed in the 2005 summit; Participation of a number of companies to the Cable Host Interface Licensing Agreement.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p12
A calendar of events related to telecommunications is presented which includes the "Cable at Capitol 2009," on February 11, 2009, the Argo Systems, 2009 X-Change Conference on March 9-10, 2009, and the Cable Show '09 on April 1-3, 2009.