SOUTHEAST Bond Watch
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32241, p34
Presents a chart depicting invisible supply of bonds in the U.S. Cash-flow notes in Illinois; Tobacco refunding bonds in Iowa; Unemployment revenue bonds in Missouri.
- Carroll's Competitive Sale. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31928, p35
Reports that officials in Carroll County are planning to sell its general obligation bonds in Maryland.
- Hartfood Hurries. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, p29
Reports on the multimillion-dollar refunding of the general obligations bonds of Hartford Parking Authority in Hartford, Connecticut. Assessment of credit agencies on the city's general obligation rating; Proceeds of the deal; Underwriters the transaction.
- N.Y.C. Selling $785M Of GOs Next Week. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31877, p2
Reports on the plan of New York City, New York to sell a large amount of taxable fixed-rate general obligation bonds competitively on May 2, 2004 as part of its capital improvement program. Value of the negotiated tax-exempt general obligation deal launched by the city to market; Account of...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, June 3. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p2
Presents several economic indicators relevant to the U.S. bond market on June 3, 2004.
- D.C. Needs Federal Funds for Infrastructure, Say Mayor, CFO. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p45
Reports that the District of Columbia either needs more federal funds or must find a way to expand its tax base to help maintain its infrastructure and services in 2004. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on public finance and the bond market.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p48
Presents several statistics relevant to the bond market in the U.S. as of June 4, 2004. Securities prices; Municipal bond index and prices; Implications on the bond market.
- Treasury 2- Years Go at 2.785% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31912, p2
Reports on the amount auctioned by the U.S. Department of the Treasury for two-year notes. Rate of bid-to-cover ratio; Rate of median yield.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p31
Presents statistics on the visible supply of bonds by state in the U.S. on July 1, 2004, and July 8, 2004. Bond issues; Amount of bond issues; Charges in amount.