SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/19/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32241, p34
Presents a chart depicting invisible supply of bonds in the U.S. Cash-flow notes in Illinois; Tobacco refunding bonds in Iowa; Unemployment revenue bonds in Missouri.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/27/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31998, p34
The article presents information about financial condition in the U.S. Chicago Water Revenue bond is approved to sell at 500 dollars. State Airports Commission revenue bonds are expected to sell at $430. Indianpolis pensions bonds in expected to sell at $100 and Dayton-Montgomery Port Authority...
- MWAA in $250M Deal to Refund Commercial Paper. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;6/9/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32895, p40
The article focuses on the plan of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) to issue $250 million of airport system revenue bonds in a negotiated deal to refund about $222 million of its outstanding commercial paper. The revenue bonds will refund all $60 million of its Series One...
- Carroll's Competitive Sale. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31928, p35
Reports that officials in Carroll County are planning to sell its general obligation bonds in Maryland.
- New York Authorities Board to Vote On $800M Convention Center Issue. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32222, p6
Reports on the expectation from the New York Public Authorities Control Board to vote on up to 800 million-dollar of revenue bonds to finance part of the expansion of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center on Manhattan's far West Side. Approval of the borrowing application by the Convention...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32068, p26
The article presents information on issues related to revenue bonds in the Southeastern States.
- Hartfood Hurries. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, p29
Reports on the multimillion-dollar refunding of the general obligations bonds of Hartford Parking Authority in Hartford, Connecticut. Assessment of credit agencies on the city's general obligation rating; Proceeds of the deal; Underwriters the transaction.
- Texas Cities Eye Favorable Rates For Upcoming Water, Sewer Deals. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31238, p5
Reports the entry of the water and sewer revenue bond deals of Houston and Dallas cities into the money market in Texas. Amount of the proceeds from the sale needed to refund outstanding commercial paper; Approval of a commercial paper program to finance water and sewer projects; Rating of the...
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;6/8/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32149, p38
This article presents information on several bonds in the United States. Some of the bonds in Missouri are state unemployment revenue bonds, state highway commission revenue bonds and Kansas City arena revenue bonds.