PFM's Fisher Joins M.R. Beal to Head New Southeast Office
- M.R. Beat Grows in Texas With Three Sterne Hires. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;7/21/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33553, p5
The article reports on the opening of two new offices by M.R. Beal & Co. in Texas and has recruited three executives from Sterne Agee & Leach Inc. including chief operating officer (CEO) Stan Grayson, Richard Acosta, and Carlos Sharpless.
- Riddick Moves to Beal to Head Baltimore Office. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;3/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31832, p6
Reports that M.R. Beal and Co. has hired Katrina Riddick, former vice president of Jackson Securities. Career background; Roles and responsibilities of Riddick at M.R. Beal and Co.
- M.R. Beal COO Stanley Grayson Also Named President. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p6
Reports on the appointment of Stanley E. Grayson as president of M.R. Beal & Co. Other position in the company; Direct supervisor; Previous employment.
- M.R. Beal Hires New Executive, Senior Vice President. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;2/25/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32078, p6
The article reports that M.R. Beal & Co. has announced that it hired former Bear Stearns Cos. Inc. managing director Wayne Seaton as executive vice president in charge of its public finance department. The minority-owned firm also hired John Calia, formerly of Piper Jaffray & Co., as senior vice...
- M.R. Beal Moving to New Wall St. Office. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;2/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31822, p38
Reports on the relocation of M.R. Beal and Co. in New York City. Expansion of the underwriting and financial advisory firm; Recruitment of banker to concentrate on traditional municipal finance; Enhancement of the customer services.
- Phoenix banking insurance firm to enter Utah market. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/22/2004, Vol. 33 Issue 39, p1
Reports on the decision of BNC Corp., which operates Milne Scali & Co. and BNC National Bank, to open an insurance office in Salt Lake City, Utah in March 2004. Banks operated by BNC; Statement from Terry Scali, executive vice president of BNC Corp. and president and CEO of Milne Scali & Co.,...
- Executive VP leaves M.R. Beal & Co. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;07/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30427, p38
Reports on the resignation of Tom Monti, executive vice president and manager of M.R. Beal & Co.'s municipal bond department. Career background.
- Eaddy to Run Beal's Chicago Public Finance. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/30/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32165, p6
Reports that M.R. Beal & Co. has appointed vice president of public finance Steve Eaddy to head its public finance effort in Chicago, Illinois.
- An Asset-Based Lending Boom Lures More Banks. Davis, Paul; Sundaramoorthy, Geeta // American Banker;8/8/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 151, p1
Discusses how Synovus Financial Corp. plans to enter the asset-based lending market, an area of financing in which banking companies are outproducing specialty finance companies as loan arrangers. Description of asset-based loans; Analysis of the asset-based lending market in the first half of...