Budget Proposal for FY2006 Includes $681M in Bonding
- LES COLLECTIVITÃ‰S LOCALES ET LES PRODUITS STRUCTURÃ‰S. // Revue d'Ã‰conomie FinanciÃ¨re;sep2010, Vol. 100, p281
No abstract available.
- FISCAL POLICY ISSUES. // OECD Economic Surveys: France;Nov2001 Supplement 2, Vol. 2001, p36
Discusses fiscal policy issues in France as of 2001. Trend of public debt by government sector; Basis for the public finance strategy taken for 1999 to 2001; Equilibrium of public finance by around 2004.
- Borrowing Short- or Long-Term: Does the Government Really Face a Trade-off? Georges, Patrick // Public Finance & Management;Jun2006, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p206
This paper considers public debt management as a component of a more general problem involving fiscal planning under uncertainty. This approach has the potential to result in a new optimal debt maturity structure. Using a stochastic simulation macro-econometric model, we show that a shorter debt...
- Debt management as debt is dramatically lowered: The case of the United States. // OECD Economic Outlook;Dec99, Vol. 1999 Issue 2, p163
Highlights the issues concerning the management of gross government debt in United States. Roles and uses of government debt in financial markets; Policy options in an environment of declining net debt; General government share of total bond debt in selected Organization for Economic...
- Economic Policy: Fiscal Policy and Outlook. // Switzerland Country Monitor;Jan2012, p16
The article provides an overview of the fiscal policy outlook of Switzerland for 2010-2011. It states that the country's public debt situation is favorable within Europe while its debt-to-gross domestic product (GDP)ratio is less than 40 percent in 2009 which is below the 60 percent debt ceiling...
- Government to issue some $3.8 billion in bonds in 2004. Ruano, Linda Estela // Caribbean Business;8/28/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p8
Reports on the plans of the Puerto Rican government to issue bonds totaling to four billion dollars in the fiscal year 2004. Use of fiscal balance in financing public agency' debts; Schedule of two bond transactions; Consideration for interest rates.
- Os efeitos da Lei de Responsabilidade Fiscal no endividamento dos municÃpios do PiauÃ. Linhares, Fabricio; Penna, Christiano; Borges, Glenda // RAP: Revista Brasileira de AdministraÃ§Ã£o PÃºblica;nov/dec2013, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p1359
The Fiscal Responsibility Law (LRF) seeks, in its core, to imprint austerity in the effectuation of public spending. Its purpose is balancing public spending by imprinting in its context a new fiscal perspective. This article applies a change to the methodology proposed by De Jesus Macedo and...
- General comments by Geert Langenus. // Temporary Measures & Off-Budget Activities;2007, p89
The author reflects on the temporary measures to consider in fiscal analyses and assessments. He mentions that the pure temporary measures reduce public debt permanently and improve fiscal sustainability, while the term self-reversing measures shows no impact on sustainability as any budgetary...
- Shifting to a pro-growth fiscal strategy. // OECD Economic Surveys: Turkey;Jul2008, Vol. 2008 Issue 14, p59
Following six years of very tight fiscal policies, which contributed to the restoration of macroeconomic stability, debt sustainability and investor confidence after the 2001 crisis, Turkey is faced with a fiscal policy challenge: how to: i) preserve a rigorous fiscal policy stance; while ii)...