Chicago Fed Index Gained in February
- Statistical Criteria for Asset Valuation by Specific Price Index. Tritschler, Charles A. // Accounting Review;Jan1969, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p99
The article discusses the statistical criteria for asset valuation by specific price index. The major theoretical studies of current cost asset valuation in financial reporting rely to some degree on specific price indexes, but have left unsettled certain key issues in implementation. A survey...
- Sept. PPI Falls 1.3% Core Rate Rises 0.6%. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;10/18/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32489, p2
The article provides updates on the economic performance of producer price index (PPI) in the U.S. for September 2006. The overall PPI 1.3% dropped was due to a decrease of 8.4% in energy prices. It was observed that the overall decrease was the largest since April 2003, when it fell 1.4%....
- Median CPI Gained 0.3% in Jan.: Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32077, p2
The article accesses the performance of median consumer price index (CPI), as calculated by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, Ohio which was up 0.3% in January 2005. The median CPI in January rose 3.2% at an annual rate.
- July PPI+1.0%; Core Rate +0.4%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p2
Reports on the increase of the overall producer price index, as prices of finished energy goods and crude goods prices rose, according to the United States Labor Department. Prediction of the increase by economists; Percentage of the increase in prices of the energy goods.
- Producer Price Indexes--July 2002. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Aug2002, pN.PAG
Reports on the decrease in producer price index for finished goods in the U.S. in July 2002. Annual percent changes in stage-of-processing price indexes; Decrease in capital equipment index; Increase in the index for intermediate food and feeds.
- Hedonic and Matched-Model Index Issue: Weights. // Survey of Current Business;Jan2006, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p1
No abstract available.
- Feb. PPI Rose 0.1%; Core Rate Gains 0.1%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31855, p2
Reports on the rise in producer price index in the U.S. in February 2004. Rise in the core rate; Data from the U.S. Department of Labor.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);11/15/2004, Vol. 5 Issue 46, p50
Presents statistical information on the transportation of goods to and from the U.S. as of November 15, 2004. Traffic and capacity of air cargo; Containerized ocean trade; Industrial Price Index.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);5/26/2003, Vol. 4 Issue 21, p44
Presents data on the U.S. commerce. Traffic and capacity of air cargo in the first quarter of 2003; Export and import volumes through March 2003; Industrial price index as of May 16, 2003.