Median CPI Up 0.2%, Cleveland Fed Says
- Median CPI Rose 0.1% in Sept.: Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31993, p2
The article focuses on the U.S. median Consumer Price Index (CPI), which, as calculated by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, was up 0.1% in September 2004. The median CPI in September 2004 rose 1.4% at an annual rate. This compares to a 0.2% gain in the median CPI for August 2004 on a...
- Cleveland Fed: Median CPI Up. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31286, p2
Reports on an increase in the median consumer price index for November 2001 calculated by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Median CPI Rose By 0.3% in Jan. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p2
Reports on the increase of the median consumer price index in January 2002, according to the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Cleveland Fed: Median CPI Up 0.3% in May. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34128, p1
The article reports that the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland announced that its median Consumer Price Index has increased by 0.3 percent in May 2014, matching the pace set in April 2014 and following increases of 0.2 percent, and also presents report from Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Feb. CPI Rises 0.4%; Core Rate Gains 0.3%. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32097, p2
The article reports that driven by a renewed surge in energy prices, the seasonally adjusted index of consumer prices rose 0.4% in February, while the core rate, which excludes food and energy prices, rose 0.3% in the U.S. Before adjustment for inflation, all consumer prices were up 3.0% from...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, March 23. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32097, p2
The article presents information on the economic indicators such as consumer price index (CPI), CPI excluding food and energy and existing home sales forecasting the median of estimates by economists by economists in the U.S. The article also presents data related to the government security...
- Median CPI Rises, Cleveland Fed Says. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31659, p2
The median Consumer Price Index (CPI), as calculated by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, Ohio, had increased by 0.2 percent in May 2003. The median CPI in May rose 2.2 percent at an annual rate. The median CPI is a weighted measure of core inflation calculated by the Federal Reserve Bank...
- Median CPI Up 0.3%, Cleveland Fed Says. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p2
Reports that the median consumer price index increased according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Muni Bond Prices Fall Â¼ Point On Long End in Moderate Activity. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31350, p2
Reports decline of municipal bond prices in moderate activity in the U.S. Impact of the decline of the general business conditions index of the Philadelphia Federal Reserve Bank; Implications of the rise of the consumer price index; Details of the trading profile of traders.