Room for more choccy
- Schubert supplies one of Germany's oldest chocolate... // Candy Industry;Mar1998, Vol. 163 Issue 3, p46
Discusses the automatic packaging line supplied by Schubert to Halloren-Kugeln, a chocolate factory in Germany. Description of the equipment; Production configurations used in the company; Details on the coordinated operations; Discussion on the operation.
- Packaging for confectionery and baked goods: low-cost and eco-friendly persuasion. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Feb2014, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p32
The article focuses on how confectionery and baked goods manufacturers can stay successful in the market by using material-saving packaging solutions and more efficient production lines. Topics include Halloren Kugeln chocolate factory as the leader in changing its packaging design to boost its...
- Original Halloren Kugeln. Will, Birgit // Lebensmittel Zeitung;7/5/2013, Issue 27, p52
The article offers information on chocolate balls by Halloren, which is available in various tastes, with Capirinha chosen as the special edition for the 2014 World Championship.
- GERMANY: Exports drive confectioner Halloren in 2013. Best, Dean // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);4/18/2014, p2
The article discusses financial performance of German confectioner Halloren. Topics discussed include profit reported by the firm in 2013, factors attributed for higher earnings in 2013 and sale prospects of the firm in 2014. According to Klaus LellÃ©, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of...
- Lessons to learn in food packaging. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Mar2014, p12
The article discusses new strategies in efficient food packaging to stand out from competition and lower production costs. Topics include the use of stand-up resealable pouches by German firm Halloren Kugeln for its 16 chocolate products while other manufacturers are planning to use recyclable...
- CHOCOLATE IS FOR LOVERS. // Washingtonian Magazine;Feb2005, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p105
Presents several suggested chocolate offerings from various chocolatiers in the Mid-Atlantic Region in the U.S.. this Valentine's Day. Description of the items available; Price range; Contact information of the chocolatiers.
- Valentine's Day By the Numbers. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Feb2016, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p104
Statistics are given regarding Valentine's Day including the number of chocolate and cocoa products manufacturing companies in the U.S. in 2013, the number of confectionery and nut stores in the U.S. in 2013, and the number of florists' establishments in 2013.
- CHOCOLATES. // Consumer Reports;Feb2005, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p27
Presents ratings and buying tips for boxed chocolates in light of Valentine's Day. Importance of knowing the recipient's preferences, such as whether they prefer milk or dark chocolate; Ratings of twenty boxed chocolates with consideration of quality, cost, and ordering information.
- Valentine's Day: say it with...chocolates. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;March 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p70
Looks at the global popularity of chocolates for Valentine's Day. Chocolate consumption in Russia; Opportunities in the United States chocolate market; Increase in the price of boxed chocolates in the U.S.; Per capita expenditures on boxed chocolates in Great Britain.