- Bauer International Inc. // Display & Design Ideas;May2005, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p60
This article focuses on the display of merchandise by Bauer International Inc. The extensive PGA Collection includes furniture, fixtures and these unique display forms. Male and female forms have bodies woven of open-work tropical rattan, and the forms come with floor bases.
- Best ways to display your plants. Clarke, Graham // Garden Retail;2010 Buyer's Guide, p15
The article offers suggestions on the most effective ways to display plants. It points out the pros and cons of the A-Z format and the themed displays format for the plants. It states that majority of the garden centres prefer for the A-Z displaying for the benefit of the customers to help them...
- VISUAL TIPS for ALL SENSES. Dalby, Angela // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Jun/Jul2012, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p246
The article focuses on visual merchandising. It offers recommendations on how to make visual displays appeal to all five senses in order to improve the shopping experience of customer, stay longer, and eventually buy from the store. It explores the use of music, offer samplings of packaged food...
- Onscreen Technologies Inc. // Display & Design Ideas;May2005, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p62
This article focuses on the display of merchandise by OnScreen Technologies Inc. The Living Window turns any window into an advertising vehicle. Customers can still see through the window from the inside or outside of the store, while the display features full text and graphics.
- Tuning In at the Shelf. Spethman, Betsy // Promo;2006 Sourcebook, p22
Reports on the amount spent by United States companies on in-store marketing in 2004. Various forms of in-store marketing; Percentage of marketers who are planning to increase joint sales promotions with retailers; Companies that led the shopper marketing trend during the year.
- 8 great ways to visually brand your store. // Garden Center Magazine;Feb2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p42
The article provides examples of retail and entertainment centers that implemented novel visuals to attract customers. Gale's Westlake garden center is described to have build a pumpkin hut that enticed people to venture in. Using hues properly in a display is cited to get more customer...
- Wine KISS. Haberstroh, Melissa // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2010, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p22
The article offers information on how to use a cabinet to display wine products. It says that a simple display allows customers to easily understand and view the products. It tells a display triangle model keeps the space visually light. It mentions that most people only see items at eye level...
- Offer-dispensing shelftalker tests show 24% gain in product moved. // Marketing News;10/24/86, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p15
The article reports on the release of Cooperative Marketing Co.'s ShelfVision Plus, a point-of-sale device that is mounted with thumbscrews and holds up to 400 sheets pre-printed with rebate and premium offers and other purchase incentives. Market testing revealed that 73% of consumers have...
- Integrating with POP. Rainbridge, James // B&T Weekly;8/27/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2486, p17
Reports on the importance of integrating the point of purchase (POP) advertising in promoting sales in Australia. Emphasis on acquiring knowledge on consumer purchasing decision; Consistency of POP compared to print advertisements; Opportunities offered by long-time display.