Who's got pine?
- Undercover in Glasgow. // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2004, Issue 5393, p12
Introduces several furniture and house furnishings stores in Glasgow, Scotland. Various designs offered at Reid Furniture; Displays of house furnishings at Vogue; Structural design and displays at the InStyle furniture retailer. INSET: Who gets the business?.
- Accessorize To Add Sales. // Casual Living;Nov2009, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p30
The article reports on the move of casual furniture retailers in the U.S. to accessorize in order to boost sales. Designer Mark Abrams says stores which successfully merchandise accessories are a step ahead in terms of customer appeal. He adds that accessories generate profits. According to the...
- Lifestyle's Forbidden City lures dealers in. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p13
Reports on the launch of furniture collection by Lifestyle Enterprises company under the company Forbidden City division. Features included in the Positano collection; Influence in the creation of the Margaux ; Design elements in the Farallon.
- Pool sharp. Milioti, Stephen J. // Best Life;May/Jun2005, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p36
Offers advice on exterior decorating. Approach in the concept of exterior design; Factors to consider in selecting wooden furniture; Use of color in exterior designing.
- CECIL N. HAYES: DESIGNER FOR THE STARS TELLS HOW TO CREATE YOUR DREAM HOME. Hayes, Cecil N. // Ebony;Nov2003, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p48
Provides tips on interior decorating. Selection of furniture items for the floor space of a house; Impact of the wall space on the design; Mechanical and decorative items for the ceiling layer.
- Ceramic Furniture. Parillo, Marlene Ferrell // Ceramics Technical;Nov2005, Issue 21, p38
The article describes the processes used by the author in constructing ceramic furniture. It explains the factors that should be considered when constructing ceramic furniture including the size of the kiln and the functionality of the furniture. Several furniture pieces made by the author are...
- ON AND OFF THE AVENUE: ABOUT THE HOUSE. Malcolm, Janet // New Yorker;6/17/1972, Vol. 48 Issue 17, p71
The article focuses on the class distinction in the field of furniture in the U.S. Furniture in the country is made in some sort of traditional style. Cost of furniture is quite expensive. Furniture offered by furniture stores fulfill its practical functions and do so as unobtrusively as possible.
- Bedrooms. // Cabinet Maker;5/26/2006, Issue 5489, p14
The article presents information about furniture and furnishings for bedroom which are available in various stores in Great Britain. Wiemann's Luxor corner unit is complete with full length mirror and lighting. It is made available in limed oak, maple and beech finishes. An aluminum glazed...
- Flexible furniture. // Professional Engineering;6/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p50
The article presents information about flexibility of new furniture. Welconstruct Co. is importing a new design of office or works furniture.